- The report contains detailed information about RDA Microelectronics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RDA Microelectronics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RDA Microelectronics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RDA Microelectronics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RDA Microelectronics, Inc. business.
About RDA Microelectronics, Inc.
RDA Microelectronics, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, and markets radio-frequency and mixed-signal semiconductors for cellular, broadcast, and connectivity applications. Its products include power amplifiers, transceivers and front-end modules, AM/FM radio receivers and transmitters, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers, LNB satellite downconverters, and Bluetooth system-on-chips for mobile handsets. The companys products also comprise GSM/EDGE power amplifier modules, GSM transceivers, TD-SCDMA transceivers, SCDMA transceivers, 3G switch modules, GSM power amplifier and switch modules, PHS transceivers, TD-SCDMA/GSM dual-mode transceivers, and radio frequency switches; DVB-T tuners, DVB-S and DVB-S2 satellite tuners, analog mobile television receiver system-on-chips, and FM radio receivers with radio data system; and Bluetooth + FM system-on-chips for mobile handsets and walkie-talkie transceivers for professional applications. Its products are incorporated into mobile handsets, set-top boxes, MP3 players, and other wireless and consumer electronic devices. RDA Microelectronics sells its products through distributors in the Peoples Republic of China, southeast Asia, India, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, and Latin America. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the Peoples Republic of China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RDA Microelectronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RDA Microelectronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RDA MICROELECTRONICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Major Shareholders
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. History
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Offices and Representations
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RDA Microelectronics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?