- The report contains detailed information about Princeton Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Princeton Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Princeton Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Princeton Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Princeton Technology Corp. business.
About Princeton Technology Corp.
Princeton Technology Corp. engages in the design and development of integrated circuits (ICs) for consumer products. It offers multi-media audio IC products, such as electronic volume controller, stereo headphone driver, audio processor, speaker system electronic cross-over, preset equalizer/3D effect, digital echo/surround processor, digital-to-analog converter, class-AB and class-D audio amplifier, video switch, USB audio, radio data system demodulator, and AC3 decoder ICs. The company also provides display driver IC products, which include VFD driver/controller, VFD driver, character VFD driver/controller, LCD common and segment driver, dot matrix LCD driver, led driver, white led driver, character OLED driver, dot matrix OLED driver, OLED controller and driver, high power led driver, VFD clock, and LCD common and segment driver ICs; and DSP ICs, which include MP3 decoder ICs. In addition, it offers MCU ICs, including I/O expander IC; encoder/decoder IC products, such as programmable polyfuse encoder, and fixed code encoder and decoder ICs; remote control transmitter and receiver ICs; RF IC products, which include PLL, power amplifier, receiver, and transmitter ICs; dimming ballast controller ICs; and GPS ICs and GPS RF ICs. The companys products are used in mini compo, karaoke, and mixer; PC monitor and multi-media speaker; multi-media PC and notebook; portable audio players (CD/MD/MP3 players); CD-ROM/CD-RW/DVD-ROM players; home/car audio system; CATV tuner, set-top box, and satellite receiver; digital audio/video systems (CD/MD/VCD/DVD players); and digital TV and TV. Princeton Technology Corp. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Princeton Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Princeton Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Princeton Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Princeton Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Princeton Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Princeton Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Princeton Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Princeton Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Princeton Technology Corp. History
Princeton Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Princeton Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Princeton Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Princeton Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Princeton Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Princeton Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Princeton Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Princeton Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Princeton Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Princeton Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Princeton Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Princeton Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Princeton Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Princeton Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?