- The report contains detailed information about Pixelplus Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pixelplus Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pixelplus Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pixelplus Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pixelplus Co., Ltd. business.
About Pixelplus Co., Ltd.
Pixelplus Co., Ltd., a fabless semiconductor company, engages in designing, developing, and marketing semiconductor image sensor devices. The company offers complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) image sensor devices that are used to capture and convert images into digital signals for display or transmission in mobile camera phones, personal computer cameras, and security and surveillance systems.
The companys product offerings range from its 0.1 megapixel CIF and 0.3 megapixel VGA products to its higher-end 1.3 megapixel super extended graphics array (SXGA), and 2.0 megapixel ultra extended graphics array (UXGA), products.
The company offers 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and 2.0 megapixel single chip product with auto-focus capabilities. It also integrated a four-channel motor controller into its commercially available 2.0 megapixel products to control mechanical shutter, aperture and auto focus functions as part of its camera SoC strategy. The company also offers CIF image sensor with an optical size of 1/11 inch and developed its four-transistor CMOS structure, as well as certain other products, including a VGA bayer output image sensor with an optical size of 1/8 inch.
The company offers a product portfolio, including image sensors with resolutions ranging from 0.1 to 2.0 megapixels, from which its customers can choose CMOS image sensors suited for their application needs.
Pixelplus CMOS Image Sensors
CIF: The companys CIF image sensors are used in dual camera mobile phones which utilize two image sensors, a CIF image sensor for video conferencing and a higher megapixel image sensor for taking digital photos. The companys CIF image sensors are sold primarily to customers in Japan, such as Sharp and Seiko Precision Inc.
VGA: The company offers 0.3 megapixel VGA image sensors. The companys VGA image sensors range in optical size from 1/4.2 inch to 1/10.2 inch.
SXGA: The company developed 1.3 megapixel SXGA image sensors for the mobile camera phone application. The company developed SXGA image sensors with 1/4.2 inch optical size. This product incorporates on-chip ISP and on-chip regulator functions. The companys SXGA image sensors are used primarily in higher-end, higher resolution mobile camera phones. The companys SXGA image sensors include image sensors with 1/2 inch, 1/3.3 inch, 1/3.9 inch and 1/4.2 inch optical sizes.
UXGA: The companys 2.0 megapixel UXGA image sensors with 1/2.7 inch optical size. The company offers UXGA products with auto focus. The company has also integrated motor control mechanisms for auto-focus and mechanical shutters, as well as auto-focus algorithm features into this product. The company developed UXGA image sensors with 1/3.5 inch optical size. This product incorporates auto focus, in addition to on-chip ISP, on-chip regulator and on-chip motor controller functions.
NTSC/PAL: The companys 0.25 megapixel NTSC/PAL image sensors are used in security and surveillance cameras and toys. Its NTSC/PAL image sensors are highly-integrated products combining on a single chip CMOS image sensors, ISP, a television encoder for both NTSC and PAL systems, which is used to convert the digital video generated from the sensors to a composite 10-bit signal, and a video discretionary access control mechanism that converts composite 10-bit signal to an analog signal for television viewing.
Pixelplus Camera Modules
The company offers various custom-made camera modules incorporating its CMOS image sensors. Its camera modules, which consist mainly of an optical lens, a lens holder, a printed circuit board, a socket that attaches the image sensor to the end-product, and its CMOS image sensor chip, allow customers to incorporate a camera system into their mobile phones.
Sales and Marketing
The company operates in the Republic of Korea, the Peoples Republic of China, other Asian countries, and the United States.
The companys customers include designers and manufacturers of mobile phones, camera modules and other electronic imaging products, such as Samsung Electronics, Pantech, BYD Co., Ltd., Cresyn, Co., Ltd., Logitech Europe S.A., Seiko Precision Inc., Sharp, Sun Yang Digital Network Technology, and YEL Electronics Limited.
The companys competitors include MagnaChip, Micron, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., OmniVision, STMicroelectronics, Toshiba Corporation, and Sony Corporation.
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pixelplus Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pixelplus Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PIXELPLUS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. History
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pixelplus Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?