- The report contains detailed information about PerfectEnergy International Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PerfectEnergy International Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PerfectEnergy International Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PerfectEnergy International Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PerfectEnergy International Limited business.
About PerfectEnergy International Limited
Perfectenergy International Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of solar cell, solar module, and photovoltaic systems. The companys subsidiaries include Perfectenergy International Limited, Perfectenergy (Shanghai) Limited, Perfectenergy GmbH, and Perfectenergy Solar-Tech (Shanghai) Ltd.
Principal Products and Services
PV Cells: The company designs, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells (approximately 6 inch squares composed of silicon and glass) sold as crystalline solar modules (metal grid structures housing 72 cells). It produces various PV cells ranging from 200 microns to 230 microns in thickness.
PV Modules: The companys solar cells are often sold as components of assembled modules. It is also developing PV modules with higher power for expansion of on-grid configurations. The majority of the PV modules offered to customers range in power between 10W and 180W. The company also performs limited OEM work for other cell producers, such as selling solar modules. It sells approximately 90% of PV modules under Perfectenergy brand, and approximately 10% of PV modules under the brand names of customers.
The company sells its products to various systems integrators and distributors, primarily located in Germany, Spain, and Italy. Its customers include Alpensolar GmbH, Abidas GmbH, and Solardirect GmbH.
The company has long-term silicon supply agreements with both Tianjin Huan-ou Semiconductor Material Technology Co., Ltd. and Chengdu Jiayang Silicon Technology, Inc., Ltd.
The companys main overseas competitors, including those in the United States, include BP Solar, Kyocera Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Motech Industries Inc., Sharp Corporation, Q-Cells AG, Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd., and Sunpower Corporation. Its primary competitors in China include Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd., Baoding Tianwei Yingli New Energy Resources Co., Ltd., and Nanjing PV-Tech Co., Ltd.
The company was founded in 2005 as Crestview Development Corporation and changed its name to Perfectenergy International Limited in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PerfectEnergy International Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PerfectEnergy International Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PerfectEnergy International Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PerfectEnergy International Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PerfectEnergy International Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERFECTENERGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PerfectEnergy International Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PerfectEnergy International Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PerfectEnergy International Limited Major Shareholders
PerfectEnergy International Limited History
PerfectEnergy International Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PerfectEnergy International Limited Offices and Representations
PerfectEnergy International Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PerfectEnergy International Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PerfectEnergy International Limited Capital Market Snapshot
PerfectEnergy International Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
PerfectEnergy International Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PerfectEnergy International Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PerfectEnergy International Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PerfectEnergy International Limited 1-year Stock Charts
PerfectEnergy International Limited 5-year Stock Charts
PerfectEnergy International Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PerfectEnergy International Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PerfectEnergy International Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?