- The report contains detailed information about Opto Tech Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Opto Tech Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Opto Tech Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Opto Tech Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Opto Tech Corporation business.
About Opto Tech Corporation
Opto Tech Corporation manufactures and sells semiconductor components. It offers luminescent components, such as light emitting diode (LED) dices used for various applications, including LED, digital displays, fax lighting, house appliances, telecommunication equipment, computers, indicators of various consuming products, and lighting products comprising internal lightings, tail light, and display backlight for vehicles; and infrared (IR) LED dices consisting of parts of a remote control, IR LEDs photo coupler, interrupter, and IR illumination. The company also provides silicon sensors, such as sensor components photo diode chips for receiver module, position sensor, IrDA, and fiber optic transmission system; photo transistor chips for photo couplers, photo interrupters, and industrial electronics; photo triac chips for AC motor drives and solid-state relays; junction FET chips for condenser microphones; MOS FET chips for MOS relay devices; Zener diode chips for LED ESD protection and regulators; schottky diode chips for rectifier and high speed switches; and chip resistor for LED lamp application. In addition, it involves in the research and development, design, manufacture, and sale of systems products comprising LED displays for indoor and outdoor displays; LED architectural and stage lighting, which include indoor and outdoor lighting systems for architectural and stage application; LED luminaries for indoor and outdoor illuminations and lamps; and LED automotive lighting, such as automotive related lighting products, as well as VMS, CMS, traffic light, communication and electronics products. Opto Tech Corporation has operations in northeast and southeast Asia, Europe, and the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPTO TECH CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTO TECH CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTO TECH CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTO TECH CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTO TECH CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Opto Tech Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Opto Tech Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Opto Tech Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Opto Tech Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Opto Tech Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTO TECH CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTO TECH CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPTO TECH CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPTO TECH CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPTO TECH CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPTO TECH CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Opto Tech Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Opto Tech Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Opto Tech Corporation Major Shareholders
Opto Tech Corporation History
Opto Tech Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Opto Tech Corporation Offices and Representations
Opto Tech Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Opto Tech Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Opto Tech Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Opto Tech Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Opto Tech Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Opto Tech Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Opto Tech Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Opto Tech Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Opto Tech Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Opto Tech Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Opto Tech Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Opto Tech Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?