- The report contains detailed information about Okmetic Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Okmetic Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Okmetic Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Okmetic Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Okmetic Oyj business.
About Okmetic Oyj
Okmetic Oyj engages in manufacturing, processing, and selling silicon wafers to the sensor and semiconductor industries, as well as to solar cell industry in North America, Europe, and Asia. It offers a range of sensor wafers for micro electro mechanical systems sensor manufacturing, including silicon-on-insulator wafers, epitaxial wafers, and double-side polished (DSP) wafers; and semiconductor wafers. The companys epitaxial wafers for sensor manufacturing comprises epitaxy on a double side polished substrate for electrochemical etch stop processes; and heavily-doped epitaxial wafers, including stress-free Ge co-doped wafers for P++ etch stop processes. Its DSP products include cap wafers for anodic, eutectic, fusion, and glass frit bonding, as well as bulk-optimized wafers for alkali etching. The companys sensor wafers are used for advanced pressure sensors, microfluidic components, MOEMS, and intertial sensors, such as gyroscopic and acceleration sensors, and silicon microphones; and semiconductor wafers are used for power MOSFETs, IGBTs, CMOS, BiCMOS, and bipolar components. Its wafers are used in automotive applications, telecommunications, and consumer electronics. Okmetic Oyj was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Vantaa, Finland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OKMETIC OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OKMETIC OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OKMETIC OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OKMETIC OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OKMETIC OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Okmetic Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Okmetic Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Okmetic Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Okmetic Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Okmetic Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. OKMETIC OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OKMETIC OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OKMETIC OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OKMETIC OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OKMETIC OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OKMETIC OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Okmetic Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Okmetic Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Okmetic Oyj Major Shareholders
Okmetic Oyj History
Okmetic Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Okmetic Oyj Offices and Representations
Okmetic Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Okmetic Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Okmetic Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Okmetic Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Okmetic Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Okmetic Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Okmetic Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Okmetic Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Okmetic Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Okmetic Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Okmetic Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Okmetic Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?