- The report contains detailed information about NVIDIA Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NVIDIA Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NVIDIA Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NVIDIA Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NVIDIA Corporation business.
About NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA Corporation provides visual computing technologies designed to generate interactive graphics on consumer and professional computing devices. The company serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce graphics products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro graphics products, the computing market with its Tesla computing solutions products, and the handheld computing market with its Tegra computer-on-a-chip products.
The company operates in four segments: Graphic Processing Unit (GPU), Professional Solutions Business (PSB), Media and Communications Processor (MCP), and Consumer Products Business (CPB).
The GPU business comprises primarily of its GeForce products that support desktop and notebook PCs, plus memory products. The GPU business focuses on Microsoft Windows and Apple PC platforms. GeForce GPUs power PCs made by or distributed by most PC OEMs in the world for desktop PCs, notebook PCs, and PCs loaded with Windows Media Center and other media extenders, such as the Apple TV.
During 2010, the company introduced CUDA GPU architecture, codenamed Fermi. It also launched a development environment for massively parallel computing. In addition, the company launched Optimus technology, a combination of software and hardware innovations for notebooks, which turns on and off the GPU based on application needs without any user intervention.
Professional Solutions Business
The PSB comprises Quadro professional workstation products and other professional graphics products, including its Tesla computing products. The Quadro family consists of the Quadro Plex Visual Computing System, or VCS, Quadro FX, Quadro CX and the Quadro Night Vision Systems, or NVS, professional workstation processors. Quadro products are recognized by many as the standard for professional graphics solutions needed to solve many of the worlds most complex visual computing challenges in the manufacturing, entertainment, medical, science, and aerospace industries.
The company launched RealityServer, a combination of GPU hardware and software with the ability to stream interactive, photorealistic 3D applications to any web- connected PC, laptop, netbook or smart phone. It also launched two significant enhancements to Quadro product line-up: Quadro Plex SVS, a scalable visual computing platform for professionals who interact with 3D models and analyze large volumes of data, and the OptiX ray tracing engine, part of a suite of application acceleration engines for software developers. This suite also includes engines for managing 3D data and scenes, scaling performance across multiple GPUs and real-time modeling of hyper-realistic physical and environmental effects.
The MCP business comprises nForce core logic and GeForce mGPU products. The companys nForce and GeForce mGPU families of products address the core logic market. Core logic is the computers central nervous system, controlling and directing high speed data between the central processing unit, or CPU, the GPU, storage, and networks. The company's ION mGPU products are focused on transforming mainstream Intel PCs into a premium experience.
In 2009, the company launched the GeForce 9400M mGPU along with Apple Inc., or Apple, for their new lineup of Mac notebooks. The GeForce 9400M integrates three complex chips the northbridge, the input-output network processor, and the GeForce GPU into a single chip and, as a result, significantly improves performance over Intel integrated graphics. The company also launched the GeForce 9400 and 9300 mGPUs for Intel desktop PCs. Additionally, the company announced the NVIDIA Ion Platform, which combines the GeForce 9400 GPU with the Intel Atom CPU.
Consumer Products Business (CPB)
The CPB comprises Tegra mobile products that support smartphones, smartbooks, tablets, personal media players, or PMPs, Internet television, automotive navigation, and other similar devices. CPB also includes license, royalty, other revenue and associated costs related to video game consoles and other digital consumer electronics devices.
The companys competitors include competitors include the following: suppliers of discrete MCPs that incorporate a combination of networking, audio, communications and input/output, or I/O, functionality as part of their existing solutions, such as AMD, Broadcom Corporation, or Broadcom, Silicon Integrated Systems, Inc., or SIS, VIA Technologies, Inc., or VIA, and Intel; suppliers of GPUs, including MCPs that incorporate 3D graphics functionality as part of their existing solutions, such as AMD, Intel, Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd., SIS, and VIA; and suppliers of system-on-a-chip products that support netbooks, PNDs, PMPs, PDAs, cellular phones, handheld devices or embedded devices such as AMD, Broadcom, Freescale Semiconductor Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Imagination Technologies Ltd., ARM Holdings plc, Marvell Technology Group Ltd, or Marvell, NEC Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Renesas Technology, Samsung, Seiko-Epson, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, and Toshiba America, Inc.
On July 12, 2010, Procedural Inc. announced that it has joined the ESRI Business Partner Program as a Complementary Technology Provider.
NVIDIA Corporation was incorporated in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NVIDIA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NVIDIA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NVIDIA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NVIDIA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NVIDIA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NVIDIA Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NVIDIA Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NVIDIA Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NVIDIA Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NVIDIA Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. NVIDIA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NVIDIA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NVIDIA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NVIDIA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NVIDIA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NVIDIA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NVIDIA Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NVIDIA Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NVIDIA Corporation Major Shareholders
NVIDIA Corporation History
NVIDIA Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NVIDIA Corporation Offices and Representations
NVIDIA Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NVIDIA Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NVIDIA Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
NVIDIA Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
NVIDIA Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NVIDIA Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NVIDIA Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NVIDIA Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
NVIDIA Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
NVIDIA Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NVIDIA Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NVIDIA Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?