- The report contains detailed information about Novellus Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Novellus Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Novellus Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Novellus Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Novellus Systems, Inc. business.
About Novellus Systems, Inc.
Novellus Systems, Inc. develops, manufactures, sells, and supports equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits, commonly called chips or semiconductors. The company also develops, manufactures, sells, and supports grinding, lapping and polishing equipment for a spectrum of industrial applications.
The company operates in two reportable segments, the Semiconductor Group and the Industrial Applications Group.
The Semiconductor Group manufactures and supplies thin-film deposition and surface preparation systems used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
The Semiconductor Groups products include equipment used in the deposition of thin dielectric (insulating) and metal (conductive) films, as well as equipment used in complementary manufacturing steps, including surface preparation (photoresist strip) and ultraviolet thermal processing (film annealing). Integrated circuits are generally built on a silicon wafer substrate, and include different components, such as transistors, capacitors, and other electronic devices. These components are connected on the silicon wafer by multiple layers of wiring, called interconnects.
The company's semiconductor manufacturing products are used in different process steps. Its advanced deposition systems use chemical vapor deposition (CVD), physical vapor deposition (PVD), and electrochemical deposition (ECD) processes to form transistor, capacitor, and interconnect layers in an integrated circuit. The companys High-Density Plasma CVD (HDP-CVD) and Plasma-Enhanced CVD (PECVD) systems employ chemical plasma to deposit dielectric material within the gaps formed by the etching of aluminum, or as a blanket film which can be etched with patterns for depositing conductive materials into the etched dielectric. The companys CVD tungsten systems are used to deposit conductive contacts between transistors and interconnects, or between layers of metal interconnect wiring. Its PVD systems deposit conductive aluminum and copper metal layers by sputtering metal atoms from the surface of a target source. The companys Electrofill ECD systems deposit copper to form the conductive wiring on integrated circuits using copper interconnects.
Deposition Technologies: The company offers products that address the needs of manufacturers across a different deposition technologies CVD, PVD and ECD.
CVD Products: In the CVD process, manufacturers place wafers in a reaction chamber, introduce various metered gases into the chamber, and then add a form of energy to activate a chemical reaction that deposits a film on the wafers. The CVD process is the traditional method used to deposit dielectric films on wafers. Manufacturers also use CVD to deposit conductive metal layers, particularly tungsten, as it is difficult to deposit such layers on devices with very small features when using conventional PVD or other deposition technologies.
HDP CVD Products
SPEED NExT The SPEED NExT system for 300mm wafers is designed specifically to address the needs of dielectric gap fill at 65 nanometers.
SPEED Max SPEED Max offers significant processing flexibility and productivity advantages over the SPEED NExT system, and extends the HDP CVD application to the 45 and 32 nm technology nodes.
ALTUS DirectFill The ALTUS DirectFill tungsten nitride/tungsten deposition system is designed for advanced contact and via-fill applications at 65 nanometers and below. ALTUS DirectFill simplifies the tungsten deposition process by replacing the standard multi-tool approach with a single three-module system.
ALTUS Max The ALTUS Max CVD tungsten deposition system delivers advanced contact and via fill technology in a platform that delivers approximately 120 wafers-per-hour throughput.
VECTOR VECTOR is a PECVD system for depositing dielectric films on 300mm wafers. It offers three versions of VECTOR: the VECTOR Express, optimized for deposition of thin films of approximately 1000 angstroms; the VECTOR Express AHM for ashable hard mask film deposition; and the VECTOR Extreme, designed for the d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Novellus Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Novellus Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Novellus Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Novellus Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Novellus Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVELLUS SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Novellus Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Novellus Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Novellus Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Novellus Systems, Inc. History
Novellus Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Novellus Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Novellus Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Novellus Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Novellus Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Novellus Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Novellus Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Novellus Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Novellus Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Novellus Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Novellus Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Novellus Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Novellus Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Novellus Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?