- The report contains detailed information about New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Japan Radio Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. business.
About New Japan Radio Co. Ltd.
New Japan Radio Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells electronics devices. It offers semiconductor devices, including operational amplifiers, comparators, power supply ICs, communication ICs, motor ICs, video ICs, optoelectronic devices, microprocessor peripheral ICs, quartz crystal oscillator ICs, LED drivers, VFD drivers, LCD drivers, A/D converters, analog switch ICs, GaAs MMICs, and audio products. The company also provides microwave tubes and solid-state microwave devices, which comprise advance spectrum control magnetrons, small and light type marine magnetrons, medical linear accelerator magnetrons, TR-tubes with limiters, diode limiters, radar front end modules, circulators, and Ba-impregnated cathodes, as well as filter, spacer, and dummy loads. In addition, New Japan Radio Co. offers microwave components, such as LNBs for broadcasting, RF units for VSAT, FWA RF units for terrestrial communications, and sensor modules for security. It operates in Thailand, Singapore, China, and the United States. The company was formerly known as Saitama Japan Radio Co., Ltd. and changed its name to New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. in 1961. New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. As of December 8, 2005, New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Nisshinbo Holdings Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW JAPAN RADIO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. History
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Japan Radio Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?