- The report contains detailed information about National Scientific Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for National Scientific Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The National Scientific Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes National Scientific Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of National Scientific Corp. business.
About National Scientific Corp.
National Scientific Corporation engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of hardware and software computer based products and devices. The companys products are mobile computers configured as digital video recording devices.
The companys products and services help its customers keep better track of their children. Its products are also used to keep track of adults, and as well to track and monitor physical assets, such as equipment or vehicles.
The company has developed a group of mobile products to record digital video, determine location, and identify individuals, and concatenate this information into an information stream that could be displayed on a remote computer. The company uses a technology called Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine location. These products include three pieces or systems. These are the data collection system, the data control & processing system, and the data transport system.
Data Collection System: It is comprised of two systems. One determines location of the product, while the other system records specific events that the customer might be interested in, such as a door opening on a school bus or the speed of the bus at a certain location. The company uses GPS technology to determine location. It also uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. In addition, the company also uses Mobile Digital Video Recorder (MDVR) technology.
Data Control & Processing System: The programs that the company runs on these systems are custom designed and are called firmware. The firmware controls how the data is collected, what data should be collected and what events should be monitored and reported, what should be ignored, and how, when and what data should be sent back to the user.
Data Transport System: This system communicates to the outside world where it is and what has happened. There are various types of technology to transport this data back to the user, using wireless technology based on radios. The company uses cellular radios, satellite radios, Wi-Fi radios, and other special purpose radios.
Outdoor Location Tools Products
Travado IBUS System: The Travado IBUS system comprises a small outdoor location and DVR module that is located on the bus, and a software suite that is located on a base station back at the Transportation Department. The system is designed to monitor and track school or other buses, as well as digitally record video. The data is automatically downloaded or transmitted via wireless technology, such as Wi-Fi or high speed cellular back to the school base station without ever having to go to the bus to obtain the information. The unit also logs the children or passengers riding on the bus.
Travado IBUS uses a GPS that allows it to determine its location. The system also includes digital video cameras that record the bus ride. The system could also include an optional ID card reader. The company has developed Travado tracking software, which is an Internet-based mapping application used to display the location on a computer screen of Travado IBUS and other locator products in the field.
Travado Mini or Mini-T: Travado Mini or Mini-T is a small outdoor location product designed to provide real-time location and telemetry data of government and responder vehicles. The target market for this product includes fire, police and ambulance, as well as the education market.
Indoor Location Products
The company has two product lines in the Indoor location products area, WiFi Tracker and Gotcha.
WiFi Tracker: It is an indoor tracking product designed for tracking people and other assets.
Gotcha: It is an electronic product designed to alert parents or guardians when their child wanders too far away from them.
Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor: This is used in the manufacture of digital circuits found in devices, such as cellular phones, personal computers, and automotive circuitry. Heterojunction bipolar transistors are used in power amplifiers, radio frequency integrated circuits, and other circuits.
Monolithic Inductor: This is used in a range of elec
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. National Scientific Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of National Scientific Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of National Scientific Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. National Scientific Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. National Scientific Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
National Scientific Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
National Scientific Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
National Scientific Corp. Major Shareholders
National Scientific Corp. History
National Scientific Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
National Scientific Corp. Offices and Representations
National Scientific Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
National Scientific Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
National Scientific Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
National Scientific Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
National Scientific Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
National Scientific Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
National Scientific Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
National Scientific Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
National Scientific Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
National Scientific Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
National Scientific Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
National Scientific Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?