- The report contains detailed information about Magnolia Solar Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Magnolia Solar Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Magnolia Solar Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Magnolia Solar Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Magnolia Solar Corporation business.
About Magnolia Solar Corporation
Magnolia Solar Corporation, a development stage company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Magnolia Solar, Inc., engages in the commercialization of its nanotechnology-based, thin-film technology that can be deposited on various substrates, including glass and flexible structures.
The company's technology is being developed to be utilized in power generation for electrical grids, as well as local applications, including lighting, heating, traffic control, irrigation, water distillation, and other residential, agricultural, and commercial applications. It intends to provide terrestrial photovoltaic cells for both civilian and military applications.
In addition, the company would also use technologies being developed by Magnolia Optical Technologies, Inc., which is a government-approved contractor for advanced technology developments. Magnolia Optical Technologies Inc. involves in the development of thin film, optical, and advanced solar cell technologies for solar cells using nano-materials and technologies to use ultraviolet, visible, and infrared part of the electromagnetic spectrum for imaging and solar cell applications for defense and terrestrial application.
The company intends to target federal civilian and military agencies and institutional commercial customers, including large corporations, non-governmental organizations, universities, and solar powered electric generating stations.
Magnolia Solar Corporation was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Magnolia Solar Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Magnolia Solar Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Magnolia Solar Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Magnolia Solar Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Magnolia Solar Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGNOLIA SOLAR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Magnolia Solar Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Magnolia Solar Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Magnolia Solar Corporation Major Shareholders
Magnolia Solar Corporation History
Magnolia Solar Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Magnolia Solar Corporation Offices and Representations
Magnolia Solar Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Magnolia Solar Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Magnolia Solar Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Magnolia Solar Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Magnolia Solar Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Magnolia Solar Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Magnolia Solar Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Magnolia Solar Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Magnolia Solar Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Magnolia Solar Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Magnolia Solar Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Magnolia Solar Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?