- The report contains detailed information about LTX-Credence Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LTX-Credence Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LTX-Credence Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LTX-Credence Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LTX-Credence Corporation business.
About LTX-Credence Corporation
LTX-Credence Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of automated test equipment (ATE) solutions that address the test requirements of the wireless, computing, automotive, and digital consumer market segments.
The companys equipment is used by semiconductor designers and manufacturers worldwide to test their devices during the two stages of manufacturing process; wafer probe and final package test. After testing, these devices are then incorporated in a range of products, including computers, mobile Internet equipment, such as wireless access points and interfaces; broadband access products, such as cable modems and DSL modems; personal communication products, such as cell phones, smart phones, and tablet devices; consumer products, such as televisions, digital video recorders, videogame systems, digital cameras, navigation devices, and automobile electronics; and in portable electronics for power management.
The companys product portfolio consists of four segment focused scalable platforms, including Sapphire Platform; Diamond Platform; X-Series Platform; and ASL Platform.
Sapphire Platform: The Sapphire platform provides required performance for CPU, graphics, and high-end digital testing. It is designed to be a reconfigurable and scalable functional and structural tester for a range of high performance ICs. Sapphire is used for silicon debug and validation, characterization, wafer sort, and final test. The platform allows various digital and mixed signal instruments to be configured to test devices demanding performance.
Diamond Platform: The Diamond platform offers high density packaging for testing of microcontrollers and digital consumer devices. Diamond uses electronics integration and air-cooling to produce a compact form factor and utilizes high density technology in various instruments for digital and mixed signal addressing embedded analog testing. It is used for engineering, as well as wafer sort and final production testing.
X-Series Platform: The X-Series platform offers configurations for optimal testing of DSP, power, automotive, mixed signal, and RF applications. The X-Series offers four configurations, each using instrumentation and software, to enable flexible deployment while optimizing capital investment. It offers a range of digital, analog, RF, and DSP test hardware coupled with its enVision software to provide a test environment that addresses the test requirements of complex mixed signal and RF devices on a single system.
ASL Platform: The ASL platform tests linear, low, end mixed signal and power management devices. The ASL tests traditional analog function blocks, such as amplifiers, regulators, switches and converters, either as individual ICs or as larger function ICs, such as battery power management devices in portable electronics devices.
The companys worldwide service organization performs installations and necessary maintenance of test systems sold by it, including routine servicing of components manufactured by third parties. It provides various parts and labor warranties on test systems or options designed and manufactured by it. The company also provides training on the maintenance and operation of test systems it sells.
Sales and Distribution
The company sells its products through a worldwide direct sales organization and through distributors. It also uses distributors to sell its products in certain markets, such as in Taiwan/China (Spirox), Southeast Asia (UST), Japan (F-Brain), and Korea (Neosem).
The company sells capital equipment to companies that design, manufacture, assemble, and test semiconductor devices. Its customers include Advanced Micro Devices (AMD); Intel; Silicon Laboratories; Amkor; KYEC; Skyworks; Anadigics; Maxim Integrated Products; SMSC; Atmel; Mediatek; STATSChipPac; Austriamicrosystems (AMS); Melexis; Spirox; ASE; Ralink; STMicroelectronics; Carsem; Renesas; Texas Instruments; Entropic Communications; RichTek; Triquint Semiconductor; Giga Solution; Sigurd; Unisem; Infineon Technologies; and UTAC.
The companys primary competitors in the market for test systems include Advantest Corporation, Teradyne Inc., and Verigy Ltd.
LTX-Credence Corporation was founded in 1976.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LTX-Credence Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LTX-Credence Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LTX-Credence Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LTX-Credence Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LTX-Credence Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LTX-CREDENCE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LTX-Credence Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LTX-Credence Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LTX-Credence Corporation Major Shareholders
LTX-Credence Corporation History
LTX-Credence Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LTX-Credence Corporation Offices and Representations
LTX-Credence Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LTX-Credence Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LTX-Credence Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
LTX-Credence Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
LTX-Credence Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LTX-Credence Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LTX-Credence Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LTX-Credence Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
LTX-Credence Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
LTX-Credence Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LTX-Credence Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LTX-Credence Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?