- The report contains detailed information about Lattice Semiconductor Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lattice Semiconductor Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lattice Semiconductor Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lattice Semiconductor Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation business.
About Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation engages in the design, development, and marketing of programmable logic products and related software.
The companys programmable logic products are used semiconductor components that can be configured by end customers as specific logic circuits, enabling shorter design cycle times. Its end customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the communications, computing, consumer, industrial, automotive, medical and military end markets.
LatticeECP Low-Power High-Value FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays): The LatticeECP family was designed for customers who need FPGAs with digital signal processing (DSP), a significant amount of memory, and high-speed serial communications channels. The LatticeECP family is able to serve this mid-range market due to circuit design choices. This family is suited for deployment in wireless infrastructure and wireline access equipment, as well as video and imaging applications. All three generations of the LatticeECP family are manufactured using its foundry partner Fujitsu Limiteds (Fujitsu) advanced process technologies.
LatticeXP Non-Volatile FPGAs: Lattices two generations of the non-volatile LatticeXP FPGA family embed a Flash memory block on-chip to store the program. Both generations of the LatticeXP family are manufactured using embedded Flash processes co-developed with its foundry partner Fujitsu.
LatticeSC System Level FPGAs: The LatticeSC family combines a high performance FPGA fabric with features to meet the needs of high-speed communication system designs. These features include high-speed serial communication channels, large memories, and high-speed input/output (I/O).
PLD (programmable logic devices) Products
The company offers a line of PLDs based on its various families of ispLSI, ispMACH and GAL products.
ispMACH4000 CPLDs: Lattice offers seven versions of the ispMACH4000 in-system programmable CPLD (complex programmable logic device) family. The version, ispMach4000ZE, is designed for high performance and features an architecture optimized to ensure low power consumption. The ispMach4000ZE devices are targeted toward handheld and portable equipment.
MachXO PLDs: The MachXO family of non-volatile reconfigurable PLDs is designed for applications traditionally implemented using CPLDs or low-capacity FPGAs. Designed for a range of low density applications, the MachXO PLD family is used in various end markets including consumer, communications, computing, industrial and medical.
Power Manager and ispClock Programmable Mixed Signal Devices: The companys Power Manager and ispClock families feature a combination of programmable logic and programmable analog circuitry.
Software Development Tools and Intellectual Property Cores: The companys products are supported by the ispLEVER software development tool suite and PAC-Designer software. Supporting Windows, UNIX and LINUX platforms, ispLEVER software allows its customers to enter, verify and synthesize a design, perform logic simulation and timing analysis, assign I/O pins, designate critical paths, debug, execute automatic timing-driven place and route tasks, and download a logic and I/O configuration to its devices.
Wafer Fabrication: The company sources silicon wafers from its foundry partners, Fujitsu in Japan, Seiko Epson Corporation in Japan, United Microelectronics Corporation in Taiwan and Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, Ltd. in Singapore.
The companys end customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers in the communications, computing, consumer, industrial, automotive, medical and military end markets. As of December 2009, the company has agreements with 17 manufacturers representatives and four primary distributors; Arrow Electronics, Inc. (USA), Avnet Inc. (USA), distributors of the Weikeng Group (Weikeng Industrial Co. Ltd. (Taiwan) and Weikeng International Co. Ltd. (Hong Kong)), and Origin Electronics (a division of Nu Horizons Electronics Asia Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)). The company also has established export sales channels in approximately 50 foreign countries through a network of sales representatives and distributors.
The company competes directly with Actel Corporation, Altera Corporation and Xilinx, Inc.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Major Shareholders
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation History
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Offices and Representations
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?