- The report contains detailed information about Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. business.
About Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools used to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits (IC), high and low powered discrete devices, light-emitting diodes (LEDs), and power modules. The company also serves, maintains, repairs, and upgrades its equipment.
Products and Services
The companys segments include Equipment Segment and Expendable Tools.
The companys Equipment segment manufactures and sells a line of ball bonders, heavy wire wedge bonders, and die bonders; which are sold to semiconductor device manufacturers, OSATs, other electronics manufacturers, and automotive electronics suppliers. Ball bonders are used to connect very fine wires, typically made of gold or copper, between the bond pads of the semiconductor device, or die, and the leads on its package. Wedge bonders use either aluminum wire or ribbon to perform the same function in packages that cannot use gold or copper wire. Die bonders are used to attach a die to the substrate or lead frame which will house the semiconductor device.
The companys principal Equipment segment products include IConn-Power Series, including IConn-Power Series ProCu and IConn-Power Series LA; ConnX-Power Series, including ; ConnX- Power Series LED, ConnX Power Series VLED, and ConnX Power Series LA; AT Premier, 3600 Plus, 7200 Plus, 7200HD, and 7600HD; and iStack Power Series.
Ball Bonders: The companys main product platform for ball bonding is the Power Series (PS) a family of assembly equipment that is setting standards for performance, productivity, upgradeability, and ease of use. Its Power Series consists of its IConnPS high-performance ball bonders and its ConnXPS cost-performance ball bonders, which can be configured for either gold or copper wire. The Power Series includes its ConnX PS LED and its ConnX PS VLED. Targeted for large area applications, the Power Series includes its IConnPS LA and ConnXPS LA. In November 2010, the company introduced the IConnPS ProCu which offers a level of capability for customers transitioning from gold to copper wire bonding.
Heavy Wire Wedge Bonders: The company designs and manufactures heavy wire wedge bonders for the power semiconductor and automotive power module markets. Its portfolio of wedge bonding products include 3600 Plus wedge bonders; 7200 Plus wedge bonders; 7200 HD wedge bonders; and 7600 HD wedge bonders.
Die Bonders: The companys die bonder, the iStackPS, focuses on stacked die applications for memory and subcontract assembly customers. iStackPS is targeted at stacked die and high end ball grid array (BGA) applications.
Other Equipment Products and Services The company also sells manual wire bonders, and it offers spare parts, equipment repair, training services, and upgrades for its equipment through its support services business unit.
Expendable Tools Segment
The company manufactures and sells various expendable tools for a range of semiconductor packaging applications. Its principal Expendable Tools segment products are as follows:
Capillaries: The companys expendable tools used in ball bonders. It designs and builds capillaries suitable for a range of applications, including for use on its competitors equipment. In addition, its capillaries are used with both gold and copper wire.
Bonding Wedges: The companys expendable tools used in wedge bonders. It designs and builds bonding wedges for use in its own equipment and in its competitors equipment.
Saw Blades: The companys expendable tools used by semiconductor manufacturers to cut silicon wafers into individual semiconductor die and to cut semiconductor devices that have been molded in a matrix configuration into individual units.
Sales and Customer Support
The companys sales and customer support resources are located primarily in Taiwan, China, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, the United States, and Germany. Supporting these local resources, it has technology centers offering additional process know how in China, Singapore, Japan, Israel, the United States, and Switzerland.
The companys customers primarily consist of semiconductor device manufacturers, outsourced semiconductor assembly, and test providers (OSAT), other electronics manufacturers, and automotive electronics suppliers. Its customers include Advanced Semiconductor Engineering; Siliconware Precision Industries, Ltd.; Haoseng Industrial Co., Ltd.; Amkor Technology, Inc.; Texas Instruments, Inc.; Untited Test And Assembley Center; First Technology China, Ltd. **; ST Microelectronics; HANA Micron; and Renesas Semiconductor.
The companys major equipment competitors include ball bonders, such as ASM Pacific Technology and Shinkawa; wedge bonders, such as F&K Delvotec, Hesse & Knipps, and Cho-Onpa; and die bonders, such as ASM Pacific Technology, BE Semiconductor Industries N.V., Hitachi, Shinkawa, and Canon.
The companys expendable tools competitors include capillaries, such as PECO and Small Precision Tools, Inc.; saw blades, such as Disco Corporation; and bonding wedges, such as Small Precision Tools, Inc.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. was founded in 1951.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. History
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?