- The report contains detailed information about Isdn Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Isdn Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Isdn Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Isdn Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Isdn Holdings Ltd. business.
About Isdn Holdings Ltd.
ISDN Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides integrated engineering solutions in Singapore, the Peoples Republic of China, Malaysia, and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Engineering Solutions-Motion Control, Other Specialised Engineering Solutions, and Industrial Computing. The Engineering Solutions-Motion Control segment involves in the conceptualization; design and development; prototyping, procurement, and production of assembly with systematic controls; testing, installation, and commissioning; and the provision of technical support through after sales services. The Other Specialised Engineering Solutions segment assembles and manufactures special purpose motors and gears, and industrial locks and hinges, as well as engages in the trade and distribution of spares, components, and motors. The Industrial computing segment provides hardware and software solutions, comprising the customization and assembly of industrial computer systems, as well as offers software installation services. ISDN Holdings Limited primarily serves alternative energy, aerospace, information technology, medical, oil and gas, robotics, factory automation, water treatment, manufacturing, hard disk drive, and semiconductor industries. It has strategic partnerships with Maxon Motor AG, Dirak Group, and Eisele Antriebstechnik GmbH. ISDN Holdings Limited was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Singapore. ISDN Holdings Limited operates as a subsidiary of Assetraise Holdings Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Isdn Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Isdn Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Isdn Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Isdn Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Isdn Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISDN HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Isdn Holdings Ltd. History
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Isdn Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Isdn Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Isdn Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Isdn Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Isdn Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Isdn Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?