- The report contains detailed information about Intersil Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intersil Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intersil Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intersil Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intersil Corporation business.
About Intersil Corporation
Intersil Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs). The company focuses on its portfolio of application-specific standard products (ASSP) and general purpose proprietary products (GPPP), which are targeted within the consumer, industrial, computing, and communications markets.
Products and Technology
High-End Consumer: The company's high-end consumer products include gaming, light sensors, optical storage, displays, and handheld products. These products target applications, such as electronic game systems, DVD players and recorders, MP3 players, GPS systems, liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions, data converters, and smart cell phones.
Industrial: The company's industrial products include amplifiers, bridge driver power management products, switches and multiplexers, and other standard analog and power management products. These products target end markets, including medical imaging, energy management, automotive, solar generating devices, military, and factory automation.
Communications: The company's communications group is made up of line drivers, broadband and hot plug power management products and high speed converters targeted to applications in markets, such as DSL (Digital Subscriber Line), home gateway, satellite, networking, cellular base station, and networking/switching equipment.
Computing: The company's computing category includes desktop, server, and notebook power management, including core power devices and other power management products for peripheral devices.
The company markets its products through distributors and value added resellers to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, and contract manufacturers in North American, European, Japanese, and the Asia/Pacific markets.
The company's major suppliers include IBM Microelectronics, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, and United Microelectronics Corporation.
The company's competitors include Texas Instruments, Analog Devices, Linear Technology, and Maxim Integrated Products.
In January 2010, the company acquired the business of Rock Semiconductor (Rock). Rock was a privately-held, fabless semiconductor company with technology in highly integrated power management ICs.
In 2009, the company acquired 100% of Quellan, Inc. (Quellan), a privately held company engaged in the design of high performance analog signal processing integrated circuits.
Intersil Corporation was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERSIL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERSIL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERSIL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERSIL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERSIL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intersil Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intersil Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intersil Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intersil Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intersil Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERSIL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERSIL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERSIL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERSIL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERSIL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERSIL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intersil Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intersil Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intersil Corporation Major Shareholders
Intersil Corporation History
Intersil Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intersil Corporation Offices and Representations
Intersil Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intersil Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intersil Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Intersil Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Intersil Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intersil Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intersil Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intersil Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Intersil Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Intersil Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intersil Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intersil Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?