- The report contains detailed information about International Rectifier Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Rectifier Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Rectifier Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Rectifier Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Rectifier Corporation business.
About International Rectifier Corporation
International Rectifier Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of power management semiconductors.
Power Management Devices (PMD): PMD segment provides power metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors (MOSFETs) and a range of packages of approximately 250V within the power management semiconductor industry for a range of applications, including industrial, power supply, consumer products, and data processing applications. Key products used by its PMD segment include, Trench HEXFET MOSFETs, Discrete HEXFET MOSFETs, Dual HEXFET MOSFETs, and FETKYs.
Energy-Savings Products (ESP): ESP segment provides integrated design platforms. Its integrated design platforms incorporate its silicon packaging technology to help improve system performance. The ESP segments primary market applications are focused on motor drives, inverters, welding machines, induction heating, lighting, audio amplifiers, television displays, and appliances. The ESP segments key products include the companys analog high voltage analog and mixed signal integrated circuits (HVICs) and insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT) platforms, digital control digital integrated circuits (ICs) and IRAM integrated power modules.
Automotive Products (AP): AP segment provides energy saving solutions for various automotive systems, ranging from typical 12V power net applications of approximately 1200V hybrid electric vehicle applications. The companys automotive expertise includes supplying products for various automotive applications, including AC and DC motor drives of all power classes, actuator drivers, automotive lighting (such as high intensity discharge lamps), direct fuel injection for diesel and gasoline engines, hybrid electric vehicle power train, and peripheral systems for micro, mid, full and plug-in hybrids for electric vehicles, as well as for body electronic systems like glow plugs, Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heaters, electric power steering, fuel pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), and rear wipers. The companys automotive product designs are used in application-specific solutions (application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and application-specific standard parts (ASSPs)) and generic high volume products for multiple original equipment manufacturer (OEM) platform usage.
Enterprise Power (EP): EP segment focuses on data center applications (such as servers, storage, routers and switches), notebooks, graphics cards, gaming consoles, and other computing and consumer applications. The company offers a portfolio of power management system products that deliver benchmark power density, efficiency and performance. These products include its DirectFET discrete products, power monitoring products, multiphase controllers, SupIRBuck voltage regulators and IPOWER and GaNpowIR power stages.
HiRel: HiRel segment provides power components and sub-assemblies designed to address power management requirements in mission critical applications, including satellites, launch vehicles, aircraft, ships, submarines, and other defense and high-reliability applications, such as heavy duty industrial and biomedical applications. Key products of the HiRel segment include RadHard Discretes, Power Management Modules and DC-DC Converters.
The companys products include MOSFETs, HVICs, low voltage analog and mixed signal integrated circuits (LVICs), ICs, radiation-resistant (RAD-Hard) power MOSFETs, IGBTs, DC-DC converters, and automotive product packages.
The companys semiconductors are used in various applications, such as automotive, industrial motors, consumer electronics, personal computers, household appliances, telecommunications, networking, display, servers, game stations, and high reliability.
The companys customers include original equipment manufacturer, distributors, and contract manufacturers.
Power Management Devices: The companys customers include Delta, Samsung, Flextronics, Emerson, and Schneider MFG.
Energy-Saving Products: The companys customers include Samsung, LG, Kimball, Midea, Delta, and Diehl.
Automotive Products: The companys customers include Delphi, Nagares, Continental Auto, Bosch, TRW, Honda, and Alcoa.
Enterprise Power: The companys customers include HP, Apple, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Microsoft, and Alcatel.
HiRel: The companys customers include Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, GE, TYCO, Boston Scientific, Space System Loral, L-3 Communications, BAE, Boeing, Honeywell, Astrium, and Northrop- Grumman.
Power Management Devices: The companys competitors include Fairchild, Infineon, ON Semiconductor, STMicroelectronics, and Vishay.
Energy-Saving Products: The companys competitors include Fairchild, Infineon, IXYS, Mitsubishi, NXP, Renesas, STMicroelectronics, and Toshiba.
Automotive Products: The companys competitors include Fairchild, Infineon, NXP, STMicroelctronics, and Vishay.
Enterprise Power: The companys competitors include Infineon, Intersil, Maxim, ON Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, and Volterra.
HiRel: The companys competitors include Aeroflex, Interpoint, Microsemi, and VPT.
International Rectifier Corporation was founded in 1947.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Rectifier Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Rectifier Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Rectifier Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Rectifier Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Rectifier Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Rectifier Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Rectifier Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Rectifier Corporation Major Shareholders
International Rectifier Corporation History
International Rectifier Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Rectifier Corporation Offices and Representations
International Rectifier Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Rectifier Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Rectifier Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
International Rectifier Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
International Rectifier Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Rectifier Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Rectifier Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Rectifier Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
International Rectifier Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
International Rectifier Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Rectifier Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Rectifier Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?