- The report contains detailed information about Integrated Device Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Integrated Device Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Integrated Device Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Integrated Device Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. business.
About Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Integrated Device Technology, Inc (IDT) engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of a range of mixed signal semiconductor solutions for the communications, computing, and consumer industries.
The companys communications products target markets, including the enterprise, data center, and wireless markets. Its computing products are designed specifically for desktop, notebook, sub-notebook, storage, and server applications while its consumer products are primarily for gaming consoles, set-top boxes, digital TV, and smart phones.
Products and Markets
The company provides a portfolio of essential semiconductor solutions, including integrated circuits (ICs) that enable digital media to be synchronized, transported, processed, and delivered in and communications, computing and consumer applications. The company serves equipment vendors by applying its hardware, integrated software, and heritage technologies.
This segment includes network search engines, clock and timing solutions, Serial RapidIO switching solutions, flow-control management devices, FIFOs, integrated communications processors, high-speed SRAM, military application, digital logic and telecommunications.
Communication Clocks: Created for networking, communications (SONET/SDH), computing (servers and workstations) and enterprise storage (SAN and NAS) applications, its communication clocks include frequency generation and clock distribution products enabling clock-tree development, clock synthesizers for Freescale PowerQUICC processors, FemtoClock ultra-low jitter clock sources, Stratum-compliant jitter attenuation and frequency translation PLLs, surface acoustic wave (SAW) PLL communications modules, voltage-controlled SAW oscillator modules, and CMOS crystal oscillator replacements. It provides timing solutions, offering a portfolio of products for clock generation, distribution, recovery, and jitter attenuation to serve various computing, consumer, and communications applications.
Digital Logic Products: The company provides CMOS TTL-compatible, low-voltage CMOS and advanced low-voltage CMOS, including a range of 3.3-volt CMOS logic products. These products are developed for network switches and routers, wireless base stations, storage networks, servers, and other applications.
FIFO Memories: The company develops products and technologies to help designers solve inter-chip communications problems, such as rate matching, data buffering, bus matching, and data-priority managing. The company provides a product portfolio with approximately 350 synchronous, asynchronous, and bi-directional FIFO offerings, which address issues associated with networking applications, such as terabit routers, multi-service switching platforms, host bus adaptors, and wireless base stations.
Military/Aerospace: Primarily through its Micro Networks subsidiary, the company supplies data conversion products (amplifiers, analog-to-digital (A/D), digital-to-analog (D/A) converters), custom application specific integrated circuits (ASIC), and multi-chip modules (MCM) for weapons and flight control systems to the United States government and prime contractors.
Serial RapidIO Solutions: The companys family of Serial RapidIO products provides solutions targeting wireless base station infrastructure applications; specifically baseband processing solutions that utilize digital signal processing (DSP) clusters, as well as radio card interface solutions. The Central Packet Switch (CPS) family addresses the needs of switching data between multiple endpoints without pre-processing of the data. The Serial RapidIO solutions are also used for other DSP cluster applications, including video imaging, IPTV, medical, and military applications.
SRAM Products: The company produces a line of SRAMs that are used in the communications and other markets. The company offers a range of products from 16-Kbit to 18-Mbit densities in synchronous and asynchronous architectures. The company invented Zero Bus Turnaround (ZBT) technology, which has become the communications SRAM standard, and co-developed the quad data rate architecture (QDR).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEGRATED DEVICE TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. History
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?