- The report contains detailed information about Infineon Technologies AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Infineon Technologies AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Infineon Technologies AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Infineon Technologies AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Infineon Technologies AG business.
About Infineon Technologies AG
Infineon Technologies AG engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of a range of semiconductors and system solutions used in a variety of microelectronic applications.
The companys products include standard commodity components, full-custom devices, semi-custom devices, and application-specific components for analog, digital, and mixed-signal applications. The company has operations, investments, and customers located primarily in Europe, Asia, and North America.
The companys business is organized in four segments: Automotive, Industrial & Multimarket, Chip Card & Security, and Wireless Solutions.
The Automotive segment designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors for use in automotive applications. Together with its product portfolio, the company offers corresponding system know-how and support to its customers.
The Industrial & Multimarket segment designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors and complete system solutions primarily for use in industrial applications and in applications with customer-specific product requirements.
The Chip Card & Security segment designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of security controllers and security memories for chip card and security applications.
The Wireless Solutions segment designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of ICs, other semiconductors and complete system solutions for wireless communication applications.
Products and Applications
The Automotive segment focuses on microcontrollers and power semiconductors, discrete semiconductors, modules, and sensors. The Automotive division offers semiconductors and complete system solutions in the engine management, safety and chassis, body and convenience, and infotainment markets, in some cases including software.
The companys principal automotive products include semiconductors for powertrain applications, which perform engine and transmission control and enable hybrid powertrains; semiconductors for safety management, which manage tasks, such as the operation of airbags, anti-lock braking systems, electronic stability systems, power steering systems, and tire pressure monitoring systems; and semiconductors for body and convenience systems, which include light modules, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, door modules (power windows, door locks, mirror control) and electrical power distribution systems.
The companys automotive products include power semiconductors, microcontrollers, discrete semiconductors and silicon sensors, along with related technologies and packaging.
Industrial & Multimarket segment
The Industrial & Multimarket segment designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and complete system solutions primarily for use in industrial and multimarket applications, in addition to applications with customer-specific product requirements. Within the market for industrial semiconductor applications, the company focuses on power management and supply, as well as drives and power generation and distribution. Within the industrial business, the company focuses on two major applications: power management & supply and power conversion. The companys portfolio comprises power modules, small signal and discrete power semiconductors, and power management ICs.
The companys industrial products are used in a range of applications, such as power supplies (AC/DC), divided into two main categories: uninterruptible power supplies, such as power backbones for Internet servers, and switched-mode power supplies for PCs, servers and consumer electronics such as televisions and gaming consoles, as well as battery chargers for mobile phones, notebook computers and other handheld devices; DC/DC power converters for computing and communication applications such as motherboards, telecommunications equipment, and graphic cards; lighting (electronic lamp ballast and control and LED drivers); drives for machine tools, motor controls, pumps, fans and heating, ventilation, consumer appliances (such as washing machines), air-conditioning systems and transportation, as well as
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Infineon Technologies AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Infineon Technologies AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Infineon Technologies AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Infineon Technologies AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Infineon Technologies AG Industry Position Analysis
6. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Infineon Technologies AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Infineon Technologies AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Infineon Technologies AG Major Shareholders
Infineon Technologies AG History
Infineon Technologies AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Infineon Technologies AG Offices and Representations
Infineon Technologies AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Infineon Technologies AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Infineon Technologies AG Capital Market Snapshot
Infineon Technologies AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Infineon Technologies AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Infineon Technologies AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Infineon Technologies AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Infineon Technologies AG 1-year Stock Charts
Infineon Technologies AG 5-year Stock Charts
Infineon Technologies AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Infineon Technologies AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Infineon Technologies AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?