- The report contains detailed information about IMP Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IMP Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IMP Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IMP Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IMP Inc. business.
About IMP Inc.
IMP Inc (IMP or the Company) was founded as a California corporation in 1981 and reincorporated in Delaware as International Microelectronic Products, Inc (IMP Inc) in 1987. The Company designs, manufactures and sells integrated circuit (IC) semiconductor devices, also known as microchips. The Companys focus is on a specialized technology sector called the analog IC and mixed signal market. IMP sells its analog IC technology in two basic forms: IMP manufactures IC wafers for other semiconductor vendors using IMPs own and customer-developed processes which the Company refers to as foundry services and IMP designs, manufactures and sells standard analog power-management ICs which the Company refers to as standard products.
IMPs wafer production, design and research and development activities are located in San Jose, California. IMP operates its own wafer fabrication plant in order to develop and control the specialized analog technologies that are essential for the design of products offering technical advantages to the customer.
Products and Services
The Companys revenues derive primarily from two types of activities:
Wafer Foundry and Custom IC Manufacturing Services Processed wafers are round silicon slices that contain hundreds or thousands of completed microchips ready to be separated and assembled into individual packages. This activity is referred to as the wafer foundry business. A number of older IMP-designed and owned products for tape-based, mass-storage systems are today essentially custom circuits because each is sold to a single customer.
Power Management ICsThe Company focuses its research and development activity on low-power and high-voltage features for handheld and portable battery-operated communication systems, such as pagers, cell phones, and electronic organizers. In addition to communications systems, power management products are used in just about every piece of electronic equipment being designed today.
The Companys competitors in the analog silicon foundry services market include American Microsystems Inc., a division of Japan Energy Corporation; Austrian Micro Systems; California Micro Devices; Supertex and Tower Semiconductor, as well as internal manufacturing facilities within its customers. To a lesser degree the company competes with large Asian foundries, such as Chartered Semiconductor of Singapore, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, and UMC Group of Taiwan.
With respect to application-specific data communications devices such as SCSI termination devices, the companys principal competitors are Maxim Integrated Products, Microsemi Microelectronics and Unitrode, a division of Texas Instruments. The Companys competitors for power management products include Micrel, Supertex, Sipex, Microchip, Linear Technology and Maxim Integrated Products. Other competitors include Analog Devices Inc., Linfinity Microelectronics, Motorola, National Semiconductor Corporation, Texas Instruments, and certain European and Asian manufacturers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IMP Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IMP Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IMP Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IMP Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IMP Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IMP Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IMP Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IMP Inc. Major Shareholders
IMP Inc. History
IMP Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IMP Inc. Offices and Representations
IMP Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IMP Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IMP Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IMP Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
IMP Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IMP Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IMP Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IMP Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IMP Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IMP Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IMP Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IMP Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?