- The report contains detailed information about Hittite Microwave Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hittite Microwave Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hittite Microwave Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hittite Microwave Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hittite Microwave Corporation business.
About Hittite Microwave Corporation
Hittite Microwave Corporation engages in the design and development of integrated circuits (ICs) modules and subsystems for technically demanding radio frequency (RF) microwave and millimeterwave applications.
The company offers a range of radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), multi-chip modules (MCMs), and subsystems that perform various signal processing functions and that operate across the radio frequency (RF), microwave, and millimeterwave frequency spectrum. The companys products are used in a range of wired and wireless communications applications, such as cellular telephone base stations, microwave and millimeterwave radio systems, broadband wireless access systems and direct broadcast satellite systems. They are also used in detection, measurement and imaging applications, including military communication, targeting, guidance and electronic countermeasure systems, commercial, scientific and military spacecraft, automotive collision avoidance systems, medical imaging systems, and industrial test equipment.
The company offers standard products and custom products. It develops standard products from its own specifications and offers them for sale through its direct sales organization and network of sales representatives, a distributor and its Web site. It offers more than 800 standard products. It also develops custom products to meet the specialized requirements of individual customers.
IC product lines
The company provides standard and custom semiconductor products spanning 24 product lines. Its product lines include most of the functional circuit blocks required to create both receiver and transmitter subsystems for any RF, microwave or millimeterwave application. The company's products are offered in various packaging formats, including bare die, surface mount packages, and connectorized modules.
Amplifiers: The company offers a line of amplifiers, including high power amplifier modules that are chassis mounted with standard connectors, offer power outputs of approximately 15 watts and can be inserted into RF and microwave communication, test and sensor systems; wideband amplifiers having an octave of operating frequency bandwidth (that is, where the highest frequency is twice the lowest frequency), used in military, space and commercial systems where a range of frequencies need to be processed by one subsystem; power amplifiers used to increase the power level of the signal in transmitter or high power level applications; linear driver amplifiers used in transmitters or receivers where distortion must be minimized to maintain signal fidelity; microwave and optical driver amplifiers used in fiber optic applications where bandwidth and high output voltage swings are required to drive optical components; low noise amplifiers used in the first stage of a receiver, where amplification with minimum distortion of an incoming signal having a low power level is required; and broadband gain blocks used throughout the receiver and transmitter sections of already fixed systems to improve signal level.
Attenuators: Attenuators are used to reduce the power of a RF, microwave or millimeterwave signal in specific controlled amounts without distorting the signal quality. The companys portfolio of standard attenuators is classified into two types: analog attenuators that provide control of the RF, microwave or millimeterwave signal in response to an analog direct current (DC) voltage input; and digital attenuators that provide control of the RF, microwave or millimeterwave signal in response to a digital logic input and deliver preprogrammed levels of attenuation according to the digital input.
Data Converters: Data converters are used to convert signals between analog and digital format. Its product line includes track-and-hold (T/H) amplifiers that convert analog sinusoidal signals to high speed digital square wave signals for baseband processing.
Dielectric Resonator Oscillator: An oscillator is a device that produces a RF, microwave or millimeterwave frequency. A dielectric resonator oscillator (DRO) is a class of oscillator in whi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hittite Microwave Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hittite Microwave Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hittite Microwave Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hittite Microwave Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hittite Microwave Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HITTITE MICROWAVE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hittite Microwave Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hittite Microwave Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hittite Microwave Corporation Major Shareholders
Hittite Microwave Corporation History
Hittite Microwave Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hittite Microwave Corporation Offices and Representations
Hittite Microwave Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hittite Microwave Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hittite Microwave Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Hittite Microwave Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Hittite Microwave Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hittite Microwave Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hittite Microwave Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hittite Microwave Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Hittite Microwave Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Hittite Microwave Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hittite Microwave Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hittite Microwave Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?