- The report contains detailed information about GiraSolar, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GiraSolar, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GiraSolar, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GiraSolar, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GiraSolar, Inc. business.
About GiraSolar, Inc.
GiraSolar, Inc., through its subsidiary, GiraSolar B.V., engages in the development, marketing, and manufacture of solar power products. The company sells its own range of solar modules under the GiraSolar brand. It also sells raw materials, intermediate products and half-fabricates to third parties, consulting solar related projects, and resale and distribution of solar components to third parties.
GiraSolar B.V. operates through three subsidiaries: Dutch Solar BV, GiraMundo, and a 51% owned joint venture called GiraSolar Turkey, Ltd.
Dutch Solar BV: Dutch Solar BV is responsible for the sale of solar modules as well as the production and distribution of the GiraSolar branded range of products. DutchSolar BV is focused on the sale of solar products, such as modules. DutchSolar is also responsible for coordinating and executing the sale of its GiraSolar branded product line. DutchSolar also sells raw materials, intermediate products, and half fabricates to third parties.
GiraMundo BV: GiraMundo provides project development and consulting services used in the development of solar energy. The company provides consulting services for new participants in the market for solar energy through GiraMundo BV. Its work is focused on providing consulting services, project development and finance. It also provides technical assistance and develops projects in rural markets. It has partners, clients, and support relationships in Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
GiraSolar Turkey, Ltd.: The companys joint venture in Turkey is used to support clients and services throughout the Middle East. GiraSolar Turkey provides turn key services, including design, development, and installation of solar systems.
Applications and Markets
Applications for the companys products include on-grid power generation, in which all or supplemental electricity is provided to an electric utility grid, and off-grid generation for markets where access to conventional electric power is not economical or physically feasible.
The company sells its products primarily to distributors, system integrators and other value-added clients within the European Union and Asia. It markets its products in Spain, Germany, the United States, Greece and other countries in Southern, Central and Eastern Europe. The main markets for intermediate products and components are Germany, Spain, China and Taiwan.
The companys competitors include BP Solar, Kyocera Corporation, Mitsubishi, Solar World AG, Sharp Corporation and Sanyo Corporation.
The company was incorporated in 2002 under the name of Revolution Fighting, Inc. and changed its name to Legend Investment Corporation in 2005 and to GiraSolar, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GIRASOLAR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GIRASOLAR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GIRASOLAR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GIRASOLAR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GIRASOLAR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GiraSolar, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GiraSolar, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GiraSolar, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GiraSolar, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GiraSolar, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GIRASOLAR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GIRASOLAR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GIRASOLAR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GIRASOLAR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GIRASOLAR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GIRASOLAR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GiraSolar, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GiraSolar, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GiraSolar, Inc. Major Shareholders
GiraSolar, Inc. History
GiraSolar, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GiraSolar, Inc. Offices and Representations
GiraSolar, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GiraSolar, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GiraSolar, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GiraSolar, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
GiraSolar, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GiraSolar, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GiraSolar, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GiraSolar, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GiraSolar, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GiraSolar, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GiraSolar, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GiraSolar, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?