- The report contains detailed information about GigOptix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GigOptix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GigOptix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GigOptix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GigOptix, Inc. business.
About GigOptix, Inc.
GigOptix, Inc. provides electronic engines for the optically connected digital world and other advanced RF applications.
The company focuses on the specification, design, development, and sale of analog semiconductor integrated circuits, or ICs, multi-chip module solutions, or MCMs, polymer modulators, and analog and mixed signal custom Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
Products and Markets
The companys products fall into the following main categories: Laser and modulator Driver ICs and MCMs; Transimpedance and Limiting Amplifier ICs; Optical Modulators; Broadband Radio Frequency Amplifiers; and Custom analog and mixed signal ASICs.
These products are capable of performing in various applications, demanding a range of data processing speeds, from consumer electronics, which perform at data processing speeds of 3Gbps to 10Gbps, to ultra-long haul submarine telecommunications systems which require performance at data processing speeds from 10Gbps and 40Gbps to 100Gbps.
Through its subsidiary, ChipX, Incorporated (ChipX), the company designs, develops, and markets three types of custom integrated circuits, also known as ASICs. Standard cell ASICs are targeted at high-volume applications such as consumer devices.
ChipX has developed a portfolio of analog functions for integration in mixed-signal standard cell and Hybrid ASICs. The portfolio includes approximately 60 different functions encompassing analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs), regulators and various power functions, a variety of single-ended and differential inputs/outputs (I/Os) as well as general-purpose analog functions such as operational amplifiers (op-amps) and comparators.
The companys products serve four main vertical markets: Optical Communication Networks; Consumer Electronics (CE); Defense and Aerospace; and Industrial, Instrumentation and Medical.
The companys customers include the U.S. Government, Alcatel-Lucent, and ZTE.
The companys competitors are Triquint, OKI, Vitesse, InPhi Gennum, Zarlink, Finisar, Avago, IPtronics, JDSU, Avanex, Sumitomo, Fujitsu, Northrop Grumman, Mimix, Lattice Semiconductor, Actel Corporation, On-Semiconductor, eSilicon, Open Silicon, Faraday, Toshiba, and eASIC.
GigOptix, Inc. was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GIGOPTIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GIGOPTIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GIGOPTIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GIGOPTIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GIGOPTIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GigOptix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GigOptix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GigOptix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GigOptix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GigOptix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GIGOPTIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GIGOPTIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GIGOPTIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GIGOPTIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GIGOPTIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GIGOPTIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GigOptix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GigOptix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GigOptix, Inc. Major Shareholders
GigOptix, Inc. History
GigOptix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GigOptix, Inc. Offices and Representations
GigOptix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GigOptix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GigOptix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GigOptix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
GigOptix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GigOptix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GigOptix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GigOptix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GigOptix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GigOptix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GigOptix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GigOptix, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?