- The report contains detailed information about Diodes Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diodes Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diodes Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diodes Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diodes Incorporated business.
About Diodes Incorporated
Diodes Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of application specific standard products with in the discrete and analog semiconductor markets, serving the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial and automotive markets. These products include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, amplifiers and comparators, Hall effect sensors and temperature sensors, power management devices (including LED drivers), DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, voltage references, special function devices (including USB power switch, load switch, voltage supervisor and motor controllers) and silicon wafers used to manufacture these products. These products are sold primarily throughout North America, Asia, and Europe.
The company designs, manufactures, and markets semiconductors for various end-use applications. The company serves approximately 250 direct customers worldwide, which consist of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers.
The companys product portfolio includes approximately 6,000 products that are designed for use in consumer devices, such as LCD and LED televisions and LCD panels, set-top boxes, mobile handsets, and notebooks.
The companys product line includes discrete semiconductor products, including performance Schottky rectifiers; performance Schottky diodes; Zener diodes and performance Zener diodes, including tight tolerance and low operating current types; standard, fast, super-fast and ultra-fast recovery rectifiers; bridge rectifiers; switching diodes; small signal bipolar transistors; prebiased transistors; MOSFETs; thyristor surge protection devices; and transient voltage suppressors; complex high-density diode, transistor and mixed technology arrays, in multi-pin ultra-miniature surface-mount packages, including customer specific and function specific arrays; analog products, including power management devices and Hall effect sensors; and silicon wafers used in manufacturing these products.
The company has sales and marketing offices or representatives in Taipei, Taiwan; Shanghai and Shenzhen, China; Hong Kong; Beauzelle, France; and Munich, Germany; and has nine regional sales offices in the U.S.
The companys customers include OEMs in a range of industries, such as Bose Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Motorola, Inc., Quanta Computer, Inc., Sagem Communication, Delta Electronics, Hella, Ltd., and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.; EMS providers, such as Celestica, Inc., Flextronics International, Ltd., Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., Inventec Corporation, Jabil Circuit, Inc., and Sanmina-SCI Corporation, who build end-market products incorporating its semiconductors for companies, such as Apple Computer, Inc., Dell, Inc., EMC Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Thompson, Inc. and Roche Diagnostics; and distributors, such as Arrow Electronics, Inc., Avnet, Inc., Future Electronics, Yosun Industrial Corporation, Zenitron Corporation, Lite-On Semiconductor Corporation, and Rutronic.
The companys competitors include Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation, Infineon Technologies A.G., International Rectifier Corporation, ON Semiconductor Corporation, Philips Electronics N.V., Rohm Electronics USA, LLC, Toshiba Corporation, and Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
Diodes Incorporated was founded in 1959.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIODES INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIODES INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIODES INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIODES INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIODES INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diodes Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diodes Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diodes Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diodes Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diodes Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. DIODES INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIODES INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIODES INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIODES INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIODES INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIODES INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diodes Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diodes Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diodes Incorporated Major Shareholders
Diodes Incorporated History
Diodes Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diodes Incorporated Offices and Representations
Diodes Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diodes Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diodes Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Diodes Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Diodes Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diodes Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diodes Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diodes Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Diodes Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Diodes Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diodes Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diodes Incorporated Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?