- The report contains detailed information about CyberOptics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CyberOptics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CyberOptics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CyberOptics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CyberOptics Corp. business.
About CyberOptics Corp.
CyberOptics Corporation supplies optical process control sensors and inspection systems that are used to control the manufacturing process. The company also manufactures and sells sensors that assist with yield improvement, and the placement and transport of wafers during semiconductor fabrication.
The companys products assist the global surface mount technology (SMT) and semiconductor industries in meeting the quality demands for printed circuit board assembly and semiconductor wafer fabrication. Using various proprietary technologies such as lasers, optics and machine vision, combined with software, electronics and mechanical design, its products enable manufacturers to increase production volume, product yields and quality by measuring the characteristics and placement of components both during and after the manufacturing process.
Electronic Assembly segment designs, manufactures, and sells alignment and embedded inspection sensors and stand alone inspection systems for the electronic assembly equipment market.
Semiconductor segment designs, manufactures and sells optical and other process control sensors and related equipment for the semiconductor capital equipment market.
The companys products are used primarily in the SMT electronic assembly and semiconductor fabrication sectors of the electronics industry. In addition to proprietary hardware designs that combine precision optics, various light sources and multiple detectors, its products incorporate software that controls the hardware and filters and converts raw data into application specific information. The companys product offerings are sold both to original equipment manufacturers that supply the SMT and semiconductor fabrication industries and to end-user customers who use its SMT systems products directly for process and quality control in the circuit board manufacturing process.
SMT Electronic Assembly Alignment Sensors
The companys SMT electronic assembly alignment sensors product line is a family of alignment sensors that are customized and incorporated into the equipment manufactured by its customers for use in SMT circuit board assembly. The company works with its original equipment manufacturer customers to integrate sensors into their equipment.
LaserAlign: These sensors are sold for incorporation into component placement machines used in the SMT production lines that are manufactured by different OEM customers.
The LaserAlign family of products aligns extremely small surface mount components, known as chip capacitors and resistors during transport on a pick-and-place machine prior to placement on a circuit board. LaserAlign sensors are incorporated into the placement heads of component placement machines to ensure component placement at high production speeds. Various high-speed component placement machines use between one and twenty LaserAlign sensors per machine. LaserAlign integrates an intelligent sensor, composed of a laser, optics and detectors with a microprocessor and software for making specific measurements.
BoardAlign Camera (BA Camera): The BA Camera, which is incorporated directly into the placement head of component placement machines, identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board and aligns the board in the component placement machine prior to component placement.
InPrinter Inspection Camera: The InPrinter Inspection Camera, which is mounted directly in screen printers manufactured by DEK International GmbH, identifies fiducial markings on a circuit board to ensure board registration prior to placement of solder paste, as well as to provide an upgraded capability for 2D solder paste and stencil inspection.
Alignment Sensors for New Markets
Solar Wafer Alignment Camera: The company entered into an OEM agreement with a supplier of solutions for photovoltaic (Solar) cell manufacturing for its Solar Wafer Alignment Camera. The Solar Wafer Alignment Camera performs high-speed alignment measurements with in the wafer print nest and can align a range of wafer technologies, including selective emitter, metal wrap-through, and print-on-print. This camera also has the ability to p
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYBEROPTICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYBEROPTICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYBEROPTICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYBEROPTICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYBEROPTICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CyberOptics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CyberOptics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CyberOptics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CyberOptics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CyberOptics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYBEROPTICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYBEROPTICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYBEROPTICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYBEROPTICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYBEROPTICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYBEROPTICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CyberOptics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CyberOptics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CyberOptics Corp. Major Shareholders
CyberOptics Corp. History
CyberOptics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CyberOptics Corp. Offices and Representations
CyberOptics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CyberOptics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CyberOptics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CyberOptics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
CyberOptics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CyberOptics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CyberOptics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CyberOptics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CyberOptics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CyberOptics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CyberOptics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CyberOptics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?