- The report contains detailed information about CinTel Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CinTel Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CinTel Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CinTel Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CinTel Corp. business.
About CinTel Corp.
CinTel Corp. provides semiconductor packaging, display/semiconductor/factory automation related manufacturing equipments and facilities, and customer relationship management/ database management (CRM/DBM) services. The company has major operations in China and Korea.
The company manufactures and supplies a range of semiconductor packaging products that address the needs of electronic devices and products. It also produces standardized equipments that are utilized for display and semiconductor industries. The companys factory automation related manufacturing facilities provide customized in-line distribution systems.
The company has established relationships with its customers worldwide, such as Samsung Electronics, Hynix Semiconductor, and Fairchild Semiconductor in the semiconductor industry. The companys customers in factory automation and display industry include Samsung Electronics, S-LCDSamsung SDI, Samsung Techwin, and Samsung Corning Precision Glass.
Phoenix Semiconductor Telecommunication (Suzhou) located in Suzhou, China, provides semiconductor package products in different groups of Dual, Quad, and BGA.
Phoenix Digital Tech located in Kyungki-Do, Korea, provides manufacturing facilities and equipments for LCD, PDP (Plasma Display Panel) and semiconductor production. UB Precision, a subsidiary of Phoenix Digital Tech provides testing products, such as LCD/OLED probe stations for display and probe card for semiconductor.
Bluecomm located in Daejeon, Korea, provides solutions for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related total solutions for call center outsourcing and Home Service Center hosting.
The company produces multiple products lines throughout its separate subsidiaries. These product lines focus mainly on the semiconductor and LCD assembly core product lines.
Phoenix Semiconductor Telecommunication Suzhou (PSTS)
PSTS provides all aspects of semiconductor packaging (except foundry of chips), including packaging types of: DIP, SOP, TSSOP, QFP and ETQFP products, Printed Board Assembly (PBA), and Wafer. PSTS's main products also include NAND flash memory production. Printer Board Assembly has been a mainstay of the product lines.
Phoenix Digital Tech (PDT)
Factory Automation Design (FAD) is a service that allows PDT to create production lines for their customer base. PDT designs and implements Automated Distribution Facilities (ADF) for its customers. PDT produces Scriber & Break in-line systems, Screen Printer, and AOI scanning systems for enterprise level customers. PDTs subsidiary, UB Precision provides testing products, such as LCD/OLED probe stations for display and probe card for semiconductor.
Bluecomm provides customer relationship management services. These services include running of call centers for full service customer support. Bluecomm also provides database management and marketing services for customers that allows customers to outsource all management of these systems.
The company's competitors in the Korean market are Ever Techno, SFA Engineering Corp, K.C. Tech and Jusung Engineering.
CinTel Corp. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CINTEL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CINTEL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CINTEL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CINTEL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CINTEL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CinTel Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CinTel Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CinTel Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CinTel Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CinTel Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CINTEL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CINTEL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CINTEL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CINTEL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CINTEL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CINTEL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CinTel Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CinTel Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CinTel Corp. Major Shareholders
CinTel Corp. History
CinTel Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CinTel Corp. Offices and Representations
CinTel Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CinTel Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CinTel Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CinTel Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
CinTel Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CinTel Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CinTel Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CinTel Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CinTel Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CinTel Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CinTel Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CinTel Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?