- The report contains detailed information about China Sunergy Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Sunergy Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Sunergy Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Sunergy Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Sunergy Co. Ltd. business.
About China Sunergy Co. Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of solar cells in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC) and overseas markets.
The company produces both monocrystalline and multicrystalline silicon solar cells. In addition to standard P-type solar cells and HP solar cells, it also produces selective emitter cells, an improved version of the P-type solar cells. It produces a test batch of solar cells from each shipment of silicon wafers.
Customers and Markets
The company sells its solar cells primarily to module manufacturers, who assemble its cells into solar modules and solar power systems for use in various markets, particularly the European markets. It also outsources to third parties the manufacturing of solar modules from its solar cells or purchases solar modules from third parties for sale of such solar modules to its customers.
In 2009, the companys major customers included asola Advanced and Automotive Solar Systems GmbH, CEEG (Nanjing) New Energy Co., Ltd., CEEG (Shanghai) Solar Science and Technology Co., Ltd., and Tianwei New Energy (Chengdu) Photovoltaik Module Co., Ltd. The company makes a majority of its sales to customers located in China. It also sells its solar power products to customers located in Germany, Italy, Australia, and other countries.
In 2009, the companys principal suppliers of silicon wafers and other silicon-based raw materials included Jiangxi LDK Solar Hi-Tech Co. Ltd., Jinzhou Yangguang Energy Co., Ltd., Luoyang Zhonggui High-tech Co., Ltd., Sunshine Silicon Valley Electrical Science & Technology Co., Ltd, and Tianwei New Energy (Chengdu) Silicon Wafer Co., Ltd.
The companys competitors include solar power divisions of conglomerates, such as Kyocera, Sanyo, and Sharp Corporation, as well as specialized solar power manufacturers, such as Canadian Solar Inc., JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd., Motech Industries Inc., Q-Cells AG, Sunpower Corp., Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd., Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd., and Trina Solar Ltd. Some of its competitors have also become vertically integrated, from wafer and module manufacturing to solar power system integration, such as Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Sunergy Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Sunergy Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA SUNERGY CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. History
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?