- The report contains detailed information about Cabot Microelectronics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cabot Microelectronics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cabot Microelectronics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cabot Microelectronics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cabot Microelectronics Corp. business.
About Cabot Microelectronics Corp.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation supplies polishing slurries used in the manufacture of integrated circuit (IC) devices within the semiconductor industry.
The company engages in the development, manufacture and sale of chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) consumables. It develops, produces, and sells CMP slurries for polishing the conducting and insulating materials used in IC devices, and also for polishing certain components in hard disk drives, specifically rigid disk substrates and magnetic heads. In addition, the company develops, manufactures, and sells CMP polishing pads, which are used in conjunction with slurries in the CMP process.
CMP consumables for IC Devices
The company develops, produces, and sells CMP slurries for a range of polishing applications of materials that conduct electrical signals, including tungsten, copper and tantalum. Its slurries for polishing copper and barrier materials are used primarily in the production of IC logic devices such as microprocessors for computers, and devices for graphic systems, gaming systems, and communication devices. The company offers multiple products for each technology node to enable different integration schemes depending on specific customer needs.
The company also develops, manufactures, and sells slurry products used to polish the dielectric insulating materials that separate conductive layers within logic and memory IC devices. It develops, produces, and sells CMP polishing pads, which are consumable materials that work in conjunction with CMP slurries in the CMP polishing process. It produces and sells pads that can be used on a variety of polishing tools, over a range of applications, including tungsten, copper, and dielectrics, over a range of technology nodes, and on both 200mm and 300mm wafers.
CMP Consumables for the Data Storage Industry
The company develops and produces CMP slurries for polishing the materials that coat rigid disks and magnetic heads used in hard disk drives for computer and other data storage applications, which represent an extension of CMP slurry technology and manufacturing capabilities established for the semiconductor industry.
Precision Optics Products
Through QED Technologies International, Inc. (QED) subsidiary, the company designs and produces precision polishing and metrology systems for optic applications that allow customers to attain near-perfect shape and surface finish on a range of optical components, such as mirrors, lenses, and prisms. QEDs polishing systems use Magneto-Rheological Finishing (MRF), a proprietary surface figuring and finishing technology, which employs magnetic fluids and computer technology to polish a variety of shapes and materials.
Within the semiconductor industry, the companys customers are primarily producers of logic IC devices, producers of memory IC devices, and IC foundries. Its QED subsidiary supports customers in the semiconductor equipment, aerospace, defense, security, and telecommunications markets. As of September 30, 2010, its major customers included Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company; and United Microelectronics Corporation.
The company has multi-year supply agreements with suppliers for the purchase of raw materials, including agreements with Cabot Corporation for the purchase of certain amounts and types of fumed silica and fumed alumina.
Cabot Microelectronics Corporation was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cabot Microelectronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cabot Microelectronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CABOT MICROELECTRONICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Major Shareholders
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. History
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Offices and Representations
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?