- The report contains detailed information about BTU International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BTU International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BTU International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BTU International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BTU International Inc. business.
About BTU International Inc.
BTU International, Inc. supplies primarily thermal processing equipment to the alternative energy and electronics manufacturing markets worldwide.
The company primarily supplies a range of thermal processing systems for the alternative energy and electronics assembly markets. Its products are used for such applications as solar cell manufacturing, nuclear fuel processing, printed circuit board assembly, and semiconductor packaging. It also provides equipment that is used for printing and coating operations.
Alternative Energy Products
For power generation applications, the company serves the solar cell and nuclear fuel markets. It supports its worldwide alternative energy customers through its global sales and service network.
Solar Cells: The company offers solar processing equipment for both silicon and thin film photovoltaics. In thin film photovoltaics, its equipment is used for both the CIGS and CdTe processes. Silicon photovoltaic applications are served by its metallization process systems and in-line diffusion processes and systems. Its solar cell processing equipment includes in-line thermal systems and coating and printing technology. The companys MERIDIAN In-line Diffusion system features the MERIDIAN phosphorus coater, which includes key advances, such as back-side and top-side coating and an integrated dryer. The system can be configured to achieve approximately 1500 (156mm) wafers per hour.
For the metallization process, the company offers a line of thermal processing furnaces utilizing near infrared heating technology. Systems come in varying lengths and widths to suit specific throughput requirements. The product line has been specifically designed for the solar cell metallization process and is used for contact drying and firing. Specialized features include heating via densely spaced tungsten lamps and cooling rates obtained through proprietary water cooling technology. In thin film photovoltaics, the companys thermal processing systems are sold for lab, pilot and production sized applications.
Nuclear Fuels: The company offers both walking beam and pusher systems for sintering nuclear fuel. These processes operate at temperatures in the range of 1750°C in a hydrogen reduction atmosphere. The companys primary product for this market is its patented Walking Beam system designed for high volume manufacture of nuclear fuels. It uses a walking beam transport system to eliminate friction associated with the conveyance of heavy loads. Walking Beam systems are used to sinter gadolinium and uranium pellets used for nuclear fuel generation.
Printed Circuit Board Assembly: The company sells thermal processing systems used in the solder reflow and curing stages of printed circuit board assembly. Its printed circuit board assembly products are used primarily in the high-density segments of the market that utilize surface mount technology. Its convection solder reflow systems are used to attach electronic components to the printed circuit boards, primarily in the advanced surface mount segments of this market. The companys PYRAMAX family of convection reflow systems is designed on a single platform to be configurable, which is intended to reduce the product build cycle and allow it to meet customer demands for shorter delivery lead times. PYRAMAX systems are offered in 6, 8, 10 and 12-zone heated lengths and are capable of processing lead free solder. PYRAMAX systems are equipped with a patented flux management system that is structured to isolate the flux outside the main process chamber.
Wafer Level and Die Level Semiconductor Packaging: The company sells various systems for the thermal processes used in advanced semiconductor packaging. Flip chip reflow provides the physical and electronic bond of the semiconductor device to its package. The PYRAMAX families of convection reflow systems, utilizing its closed loop convection technology, rate at approximately 400°C and operate in air or nitrogen atmospheres. These products utilize impingement technology to transfer heat to the substrate. Using thermal power arrays of five-kilowatt heaters, they can process substrates in dual track configurations, thereby enabling its customers to double production without increasing the machines footprint. These products are available in four models based on the heated lengths of thermal processing chambers. Heated length is based on the required production rate and loading requirements.
The companys systems for the alternative energy markets and other applications compete primarily against products offered by Schmid, Despatch, SierraTherm, Centrotherm, and Harper. Its principal competitors for solder reflow systems are Vitronics-Soltec, Heller, Furakawa, ERSA, and Rehm. The companys principal competitors for advanced semiconductor packaging are Sikama and Heller.
BTU International, Inc. was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BTU International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BTU International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BTU International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BTU International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BTU International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BTU INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BTU International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BTU International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BTU International Inc. Major Shareholders
BTU International Inc. History
BTU International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BTU International Inc. Offices and Representations
BTU International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BTU International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BTU International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BTU International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
BTU International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BTU International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BTU International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BTU International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BTU International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BTU International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BTU International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BTU International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?