- The report contains detailed information about Brooks Automation Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brooks Automation Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brooks Automation Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brooks Automation Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brooks Automation Inc. business.
About Brooks Automation Inc.
Brooks Automation, Inc. provides automation, vacuum, and instrumentation solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and equipment users worldwide. The company also provides solutions to customers in data storage, advanced display, analytical instruments, solar, and LED markets.
The company operates in three segments: Critical Solutions Group, Systems Solutions Group, and Global Customer Operations.
The Critical Solutions Group segment provides various products critical to technology equipment productivity and availability. These products include robots and robotic modules for atmospheric and vacuum applications; and cryogenic vacuum pumping, thermal management, and vacuum measurement solutions used to create, measure, and control critical process vacuum applications.
The Systems Solutions Group segment provides a range of products and engineering and manufacturing services, which include its extended factory services that enable its customers to develop and source process tools for semiconductor, and adjacent market applications.
The Global Customer Operations segment provides a range of support services, including on and off-site repair services, on and off-site diagnostic support services, and installation services. This segment also provides services and spare parts for certain legacy products.
The company provides vacuum pumps and instrumentation which are required in certain process steps to condition the processing environment and to optimize that environment by maintaining pressure consistency of the known process gas. It provides various pressure measurement instruments that form part of this pressure control loop on production processing equipment. Its key vacuum processes include dry etching and dry stripping, chemical vapor deposition (CVD), physical vapor deposition (PVD), and ion implantation.
In addition to proprietary products, the company also provides extended factory services to build equipment front-end modules (EFEMs), vacuum transfer modules, and other sub-systems for an OEM specified design. These are provided to semiconductor OEMs.
Customers and Markets
Its major customers include Applied Materials, Inc.; Lam Research Corporation; and Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates Inc. It markets and sells its products and services in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Additionally, it serves the Japanese market for its robotics and automation products through its Yaskawa Brooks Automation (YBA) joint venture with Yaskawa Electric Corporation of Japan.
The companys competitors among external vacuum automation suppliers are primarily Japanese companies, such as Daihan, Daikin, and Rorze. Its competitors among vacuum components suppliers include Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Genesis, MKS Instruments, and Inficon. The company also competes directly with other equipment automation suppliers of atmospheric modules and systems, such as Hirata, Kawasaki, Genmark, Rorze, Sankyo, TDK, and Shinko.
Brooks Automation, Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brooks Automation Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brooks Automation Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brooks Automation Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brooks Automation Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brooks Automation Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BROOKS AUTOMATION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brooks Automation Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brooks Automation Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brooks Automation Inc. Major Shareholders
Brooks Automation Inc. History
Brooks Automation Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brooks Automation Inc. Offices and Representations
Brooks Automation Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brooks Automation Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brooks Automation Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Brooks Automation Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Brooks Automation Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brooks Automation Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brooks Automation Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brooks Automation Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Brooks Automation Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Brooks Automation Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brooks Automation Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brooks Automation Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?