- The report contains detailed information about BCT Technology Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BCT Technology Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BCT Technology Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BCT Technology Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BCT Technology Berhad business.
About BCT Technology Berhad
BCT Technology Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the research, development, and distribution of electronic and semiconductor products and solutions in Malaysia and internationally. It offers ASSP solutions consisting of integrated circuits, including high current step down DC, LED display driver, white LED driver, PLL for AM/FM radio, micro power charge pump DC/DC converter, charge pump DC/DC converter with programmable output, power supply controls, and SMPS output monitor and linear regulator; analog Internet protocol Web solutions; and EEPROM memory macros. The company also provides electronics design automation solutions comprising system design solutions; integrated circuit (IC) design and verification; fabrication, and PCB and PCBA solutions; and IC DFM/RET solutions. In addition, it involves in contract research and development services; distribution of software solutions; and the provisions of design related services and licensing of intellectual property for integrated circuits and gas and oil related fields. The company, formerly known as SPS-DA Pte Ltd, was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BCT Technology Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BCT Technology Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BCT Technology Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BCT Technology Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BCT Technology Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BCT TECHNOLOGY BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BCT Technology Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BCT Technology Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BCT Technology Berhad Major Shareholders
BCT Technology Berhad History
BCT Technology Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BCT Technology Berhad Offices and Representations
BCT Technology Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BCT Technology Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BCT Technology Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
BCT Technology Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
BCT Technology Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BCT Technology Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BCT Technology Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BCT Technology Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
BCT Technology Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
BCT Technology Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BCT Technology Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BCT Technology Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?