- The report contains detailed information about ARM Holdings plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ARM Holdings plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ARM Holdings plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ARM Holdings plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ARM Holdings plc business.
About ARM Holdings plc
ARM Holdings plc designs microprocessors, physical IP and related technology and software, and sells development tools for high-volume embedded applications. ARM licenses and sells its technology and products to international electronics companies, which in turn manufacture, market and sell microprocessors, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and application-specific standard processors (ASSPs) based on ARMs technology to systems companies for incorporation into a variety of end products.
The company also licenses and sells development tools directly to systems companies and provides support services to its licensees, systems companies, and other systems designers. ARMs principal geographic markets are Europe, the U.S. and Asia Pacific.
Products and Services
ARMs comprehensive product offering includes the following: microprocessor cores, such as 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors cores, including specific functions such as video and graphics IP and on-chip fabric IP; embedded software; physical IP; development tools; and support and maintenance services.
The ARM Microprocessor Families
ARM architecture processors offer a range of performance options in the ARM7 family, ARM9 family, ARM11 family, ARM Cortex family and ARM SecurCore family. ARM offers a range of processor cores integrated with memory system solutions, such as Cache Memories, Memory Protection Units, and Memory Management Units.
ARM7 microprocessor core is ARMs licensed product. It uses the ARMv4T instruction set with Thumb extension, enhanced Multiply, and EmbeddedICE extensions integrated with in the core. The ARM7 offers 32-bit architecture capable of operating from 8/16-bit memory on an 8/16-bit bus for low system cost through the implementation of the Thumb instruction set.
ARM9 family: The ARM9 family comprises a range of microprocessors in the 150-250MHz range. Each processor has been designed for a specific application or function, such as an application processor for a feature phone or running a WiFi protocol stack.
ARM11 family: The ARM11 family comprises a range of microprocessors in the 300-600MHz range. Each processor has been designed for a specific application or function, such as an application processor for a smart phone or controlling the engine management system in a car.
ARM Cortex family: This is ARMs family of processor cores based on version 7 of the ARM Architecture. The family is split into three series: A Series targeting applications processors running operating systems; R Series targeting realtime deeply embedded markets and running Real Time Operating Systems (RTOSs); and M Series addressing the needs of the low cost microcontroller markets.
The company has acquired Falanx Microsystems AS, a Norwegian 3D Graphics IP company. Falanx develops graphics accelerator IP and software for semiconductor system-on-chip (SoC) vendors that deliver multimedia images.
In December 2008, ARM acquired Logipard AB, a video processor and imaging technology company. The acquisition of video processor technology builds on the success of the ARMs 3D graphics processor, and enables ARM to provide customers with an integrated multimedia platform.
The company, through Artisan Components, Inc. (Artisan), provides physical IP components for the design and manufacture of complex SoC integrated circuits (ICs).
The company provides physical IP components for the design and manufacture of integrated circuits, including SOCs. Its products include embedded memory, standard cell, input/output components and analog and mixed-signal products. The company's physical IP components are developed for various process geometries ranging from 28nm 250nm design. The company licenses its products to customers for the design and manufacture of integrated circuits used in applications, such as portable computing devices, communication systems, cellular phones, consumer multimedia products, automotive electronics, personal computers and workstations.
The company's physical IP components are developed and delivered using a proprietary methodology called Process-Perfect
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARM HOLDINGS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARM HOLDINGS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARM HOLDINGS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARM HOLDINGS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARM HOLDINGS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ARM Holdings plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ARM Holdings plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ARM Holdings plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ARM Holdings plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ARM Holdings plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ARM HOLDINGS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARM HOLDINGS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARM HOLDINGS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARM HOLDINGS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARM HOLDINGS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARM HOLDINGS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ARM Holdings plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ARM Holdings plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ARM Holdings plc Major Shareholders
ARM Holdings plc History
ARM Holdings plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ARM Holdings plc Offices and Representations
ARM Holdings plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ARM Holdings plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ARM Holdings plc Capital Market Snapshot
ARM Holdings plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
ARM Holdings plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ARM Holdings plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ARM Holdings plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ARM Holdings plc 1-year Stock Charts
ARM Holdings plc 5-year Stock Charts
ARM Holdings plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ARM Holdings plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ARM Holdings plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?