- The report contains detailed information about Aetrium Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aetrium Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aetrium Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aetrium Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aetrium Inc. business.
About Aetrium Inc.
Aetrium Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets electromechanical equipment used in the handling and testing of integrated circuits (ICs). The companys primary focus is on high volume ICs and on the latest IC package designs. Its products are purchased primarily by semiconductor manufacturers and their assembly and test subcontractors.
The companys products are used in the test, assembly and packaging, or TAP, segment of semiconductor manufacturing. It has two principal equipment product lines include test handler products and reliability test equipment.
Test Handler Products
Test handlers are electromechanical systems interfaced with a tester to form a test system designed to handle, thermally condition, contact, and sort ICs automatically during the final test stage of the manufacturing process. ICs are loaded into the test handler from bowls, tubes or trays and then, if required, transported to a temperature chamber with in the test handler where they are thermally conditioned to the required testing temperature. The ICs are then placed into a contactor, which provides an electrical connection between the IC and the tester. After testing, the test handler sorts the ICs according to test performance as provided by the tester. In some cases, additional process steps are completed by the test handler system. These include marking or inspection of the IC packages, and automatic placement of the ICs into a tube, tray or tape for shipment to the end user.
ICs are multi-function semiconductor devices that may contain millions of individual transistors, and include microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors and memory devices. ICs come in a range of sizes and package types, depending upon their application.
In the testing of ICs, the device package type being tested often dictates the type of test handler used. Small outline packages (SOPs), constituting the IC package segment, have leads, or electrical contacts, extending from two sides and are typically tested with gravity feed test handlers. Micro leadless packages, or MLPs (and sometimes referred to as DFNs or QFNs), have electrical contact pads flush with the sides and bottoms of the ICs. Its test handler product lines are all gravity feed test handlers.
Gravity Feed Test Handlers
The companys gravity feed test handlers can heat or cool the ICs being tested to test temperatures ranging from -55 degrees Celcius to +155 degrees Celcius. They use mechanical refrigeration to cool ICs.
The companys 55V Series is its principal and newest line of gravity feed test handlers. The 55V Series focuses on analog and logic IC applications and addresses a range of IC packages, including SOPs and MLFs. The 55V Series offers a small footprint, a vertical backplane that can accommodate any size of test head, and its high speed test site actuator. The company offers the 55V Series in single, dual, quad and 8 test site configurations.
Change Kits and Spare Parts
Change kits consist of the parts necessary to reconfigure a test handler for another type or size of device package. The company sells various change kits to accommodate the variety of device packages used in the semiconductor industry. The company sells spare parts with new equipment orders as kits or separately as piece parts or in kit form as required.
Reliability Test Equipment
The companys reliability test equipment product line enables IC manufacturers to force and measure precise levels of voltage and through ICs, collect and analyze relevant data, and predict lifetime performance of ICs. This equipment can be utilized to perform reliability testing of packaged and wafer level test structures. The company offers 1164 Series of reliability test equipment, including a suite of applications for customers to perform various tests.
Sales and Marketing
The company maintains sales and service locations in North St. Paul, Minnesota, Morgan Hills, California, and Kuala Lumpur and Penang, Malaysia. As of December 31, 2009, it had domestic independent sales representatives located in New Hampshire and California, and international independent sales representatives or distributors located in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines.
The companies with which the company competes most directly in the test handler market include Multitest Electronic Systems GmbH (a Dover Corporation company), Rasco (a division of Cohu, Inc.), and TESEC Corporation. In the market for its reliability test equipment, the companys competitors include QualiTau, Ltd., Chiron Technology Pte. Ltd., ESPEC Corp., and Reedholm Instruments Co.
Aetrium Incorporated was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AETRIUM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AETRIUM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AETRIUM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AETRIUM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AETRIUM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aetrium Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aetrium Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aetrium Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aetrium Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aetrium Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AETRIUM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AETRIUM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AETRIUM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AETRIUM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AETRIUM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AETRIUM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aetrium Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aetrium Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aetrium Inc. Major Shareholders
Aetrium Inc. History
Aetrium Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aetrium Inc. Offices and Representations
Aetrium Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aetrium Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aetrium Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aetrium Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Aetrium Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aetrium Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aetrium Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aetrium Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aetrium Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aetrium Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aetrium Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aetrium Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?