Xinhua Finance Limited Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Xinhua Finance Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xinhua Finance Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xinhua Finance Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xinhua Finance Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xinhua Finance Limited business.
About Xinhua Finance Limited
Xinhua Finance Limited provides financial information and media services in China. The company provides China-specific indices, financial news feeds, credit ratings, investor relations services, financial publishing in books and magazines, television consulting and distribution and other media and advertising related businesses. The company serves financial institutions, corporations and re-distributors worldwide.
The company, through its subsidiary Xinhua Finance Media (XFML), utilizes its content across multiple distribution channels in China, including television, radio, newspapers, magazines and outdoor media.
The companys segment include News and financial information; Service and solutions; and Media and advertising business.
News and financial information: This segment provides real-time and historical information services.
Service and solutions: This segment provides services and solutions services.
Media and advertising business: This segment provides advertising, publishing and content production services.
The companys operations are located in Asia, including Japan and China, the United States of America and Europe. Its news and financial information business is carried out in Asia and the United States. The service and solutions business is carried out in Asia, the United States and Europe. The media and advertising business is carried out in Asia.
The company products are used by both domestic and international clients inside and outside of China. In 2007, the company launched Xinhua FTSE 200 Sector Indices for the A200 benchmark.
The company markets with major news items, such as the interest rate and reserve requirement hikes by the Peoples Bank of China (PBOC). The company launched a Chinese translation of its Stone & McCarthy Research Associates product and inaugurated China commodities news reporting in Japanese. The company has a contract to provide customized news products for the Singapore Stock Exchange, covering Chinese companies that have listed their shares on that market. It also substantially upgraded its energy news file to provide in-depth reporting on the coal, oil and renewables sectors, as well as the promising market in carbon trading.
In addition to launching the Internet Photo Distribution service for its Chinese clients, Xinhua PR Newswire (XPRN) also expanded its corporate news distribution service to a wireless network through an agreement with NASDAQ-listed Kong.net, providing Chinese cell phone users convenient access to the corporate announcements that it distributes.
In Broadcast, Xinhua Finance Media (XFMedia) expanded its radio footprint to Guangdong province through the acquisition of Guangzhou SingShine Communication Co., Ltd. The acquisition of the mobile service provider Beijing Mobile Interactive Co., Ltd integrated mobile interactivity with the companys existing range of media assets. The companys mobile service is offering interactive services to Guangdong Radio FM 107.7 and its Fortune China TV programs, enabling the audience to participate in on-air discussions and receive financial content through mobile phones. In Advertising, XFMedia added below-the-line marketing services through the acquisition of Shanghai SingShine Marketing Service Co. Ltd. and JCBN Group. With the acquisition of Convey Advertising Company, the company has extended its network to 3,000 outdoor media assets mainly in the wealthy Guangdong province, Hong Kong and Macau.
The companys Distribution service line also consists of the Solutions business. In this area, the company was selected by Fermat, a global risk management systems provider, to be its sales agent in Greater China.
In January 2007, the company acquired the entire equity interests of Kinetic Information System Services, Inc., which engages in the provision of indices and related services.
In February 2007, the company acquired 95% equity interest of Beijing Orient Agribusiness Consultants Co., Ltd. (BOACC), which engages in the provision of investment consultancy services.
In March 2007, the company acquired 80% equity interest of Shanghai Tongxin Information Technology Consulting Co., which engages in the provision of information technology application and solution services.
In June 2007, the company acquired the entire interest in Guangzhou Singhine Entertainment and Advertising Co., Ltd., which engages in the design and production of advertisements.
In June 2007, the company acquired the entire interest in Shanghai Singshine Marketing Services Co., Ltd., which engages in the provision of marketing services.
In June 2007, the company acquired the entire interest in Multi Interactive Communication Limited, which engages in design and production of advertisements.
In July 2007, the company acquired the entire interest in Good Speed Holdings Limited, which engages in outdoor advertisement design and production.
In August 2007, the company acquired 70% equity interest of Small World Television Limited, which engages in television programming and production consulting.
In November 2007, the company acquired the entire interest in Profittown Development Limited, which engages in advertising business and event organization.
In November 2007, the company acquired 49% interests in Beijing Perspective Orient Movie and Television Intermediary Co., Ltd.
In 2007, the company disposed the entire interest in Glass, Lewis & Co., LLC, which engaged in the provision of investor advisory services.
Xinhua Finance Limited was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xinhua Finance Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xinhua Finance Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xinhua Finance Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xinhua Finance Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xinhua Finance Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XINHUA FINANCE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Xinhua Finance Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xinhua Finance Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Xinhua Finance Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Xinhua Finance Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xinhua Finance Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xinhua Finance Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Xinhua Finance Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xinhua Finance Limited Key Executives
Xinhua Finance Limited Major Shareholders
Xinhua Finance Limited History
Xinhua Finance Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xinhua Finance Limited Offices and Representations
Xinhua Finance Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xinhua Finance Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xinhua Finance Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Xinhua Finance Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Xinhua Finance Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xinhua Finance Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?