- The report contains detailed information about Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. business.
About Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd.
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. operates as an educational service provider and publisher in South Korea. The company offers membership-based tutoring services in addition to publishing books and magazines. Its membership tutoring service, ThinkBig, provides tutoring textbooks and materials, while Thinkbig tutors visit the homes once a week for one-on-one tutoring sessions. It also provides customized tutoring for the child according to their individual needs. Woongjin ThinkBig has approximately 1 million members. The company also publishes 70 types of book collections on topics ranging from biographies, literature, science, nature, ecology, and encyclopedias. It owns specialized publication brands, such as Woongjin Junior for children, Woongjin Jisik House for non-fiction and humanities-related books, and Leader's Book for books covering business topics. The companys magazines contain practical information for everyday living, including lifestyles and trends. Its list of magazines include My Wedding, a premium wedding magazine; Enfant, a child care magazine published under license with a French publisher; Madame Figaro, a fashion and culture magazine; Luxury and Galleria, a membership-only magazine targeting wealthy leaders; and Big Thinker and Kids Science that introduce current topics. The company also offers its products and services in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, and Mongolia. Woongjin Thinkbig, formerly known as Woongjin Publishing, was founded in 1980 and is based in Paju-si, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WOONGJIN THINKBIG CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. History
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Woongjin Thinkbig Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?