- The report contains detailed information about Warner Music Group Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Warner Music Group Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Warner Music Group Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Warner Music Group Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Warner Music Group Corp. business.
About Warner Music Group Corp.
Warner Music Group Corp., a music content company, provides recorded music and music publishing services worldwide.
The company operates two segments, Recorded Music and Music Publishing.
The companys Recorded Music business engages in the marketing, sale, and licensing of recorded music in various physical (such as CDs, LPs, and DVDs) and digital (such as downloads and ringtones) formats. It also engages in the participation of image and brand rights associated with artists, including merchandising, sponsorships, touring, and artist management. The companys music publishing business owns and acquires rights to musical compositions, exploits, and markets these compositions.
In the U.S., the companys Recorded Music operations are conducted principally through its major record labels, including Warner Bros. Records and The Atlantic Records Group. The Recorded Music operations also include Rhino, a division that engages in the marketing its music catalog through compilations and reissuances of previously released music and video titles, as well as in the licensing of recordings to and from third parties for various uses, including film and television soundtracks.
Outside the U.S., the companys Recorded Music activities are conducted through Warner Music International (WMI) and its various subsidiaries, affiliates, and non-affiliated licensees. WMI engages in the same activities as its U.S. labels, which include discovering and signing artists, and distributing, marketing, and selling their recorded music.
The companys Recorded Music distribution operations include WEA Corp., which markets and sells music and DVD products to retailers and wholesale distributors in the U.S.; ADA, which distributes the products of independent labels to retail and wholesale distributors in the U.S.; various distribution centers and ventures operated internationally; an 80% interest in Word Entertainment, which specializes in the distribution of music products in the Christian retail marketplace; and ADA Global, which provides distribution services outside of the U.S. through a network of affiliated and non-affiliated distributors.
The company partners with various online and mobile providers, such as iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, Yahoo, Cingular, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Orange, Vodafone, Spotify, Virgin Mobile, Motorola, China Unicom, Vimpelcom, Telenor, YouTube, lala, and MySpace Music.
The companys Music Publishing operations include Warner/Chappell, a music publishing company. It owns or controls rights to various musical compositions, including various pop hits, American standards, folk songs, and motion picture and theatrical compositions. Its catalog includes approximately 65,000 songwriters and composers and various genres including pop, rock, jazz, country, R&B, hip-hop, rap, reggae, Latin, folk, blues, symphonic, soul, Broadway, techno, alternative, gospel, and other Christian music. Warner/Chappell also administers the music and soundtracks of various third-party television and film producers and studios, including Lucasfilm, Ltd., Hallmark Entertainment, Disney Music Publishing, and HBO.
Recorded Music: The company identifies competition from Universal, Sony Music Entertainment, and EMI Music.
Music publishing: The company identifies competition from Universal Music Publishing Group, EMI Music Publishing, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC.
Warner Music Group Corp. was founded in 1929.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Warner Music Group Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Warner Music Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Warner Music Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Warner Music Group Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Warner Music Group Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WARNER MUSIC GROUP CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Warner Music Group Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Warner Music Group Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Warner Music Group Corp. Major Shareholders
Warner Music Group Corp. History
Warner Music Group Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Warner Music Group Corp. Offices and Representations
Warner Music Group Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Warner Music Group Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Warner Music Group Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Warner Music Group Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Warner Music Group Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Warner Music Group Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Warner Music Group Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Warner Music Group Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Warner Music Group Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Warner Music Group Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Warner Music Group Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Warner Music Group Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?