- The report contains detailed information about VisionChina Media Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VisionChina Media Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VisionChina Media Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VisionChina Media Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VisionChina Media Inc. business.
About VisionChina Media Inc.
VisionChina Media Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides advertising services in the Peoples Republic of China. The company operates out-of-home advertising network using real-time mobile digital television broadcasts to deliver content and advertising on mass transportation systems in China.
The companys advertising network consists of digital television displays located on buses and in subway trains that receive mobile digital television broadcasts of real-time content and advertising. It also operates various closed-circuit advertising digital displays in certain subway platforms and subway trains in Guangzhou and subway platforms in Shenzhen. In addition, as a result of its acquisition of Digital Media Group Company Limited, the company operates closed-circuit digital television displays in subway platforms and subway trains in Beijing (Lines 1, 2 and 4), Chongqing, and Tianjin and airport trains in Hong Kong.
The companys mobile digital television advertising network and supplemental subway advertising platform includes digital displays installed in the mass transportation systems in 19 cities around China as of December 31, 2009. The digital television displays in its mobile digital television advertising network receive real-time programs broadcast by the local television stations on the mobile digital television frequencies. The digital television screens in its supplemental subway advertising platform receive programming transmitted through closed circuit digital networks. As of December 31, 2009, its mobile digital television advertising network and supplemental subway advertising platform consisted of approximately 89,299 digital displays.
Exclusive Agency Cities
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated its mobile digital television advertising network under the exclusive agency model in 16 cities: Beijing, Changchun, Chengdu, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Wuhan, Wuxi, and Xiamen. The company has entered into agency agreements with Beijing Beiguang Media Mobile Television Co., Ltd.; Shenzhen Mobile Television Co., Ltd.; and Guangzhou Zhujiang Mobile Multimedia Information Co., Ltd.
Direct Investment Cities
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated its mobile digital television advertising network under the direct investment model in 11 cities: Changchun, Changzhou, Chengdu, Dalian, Harbin, Ningbo, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, and Zhengzhou. In addition to the primary installations of digital television displays on buses, the company also has displays installed in buildings that receive digital television broadcasts from its mobile digital television advertising network in Harbin, Wuhan, and Wuxi.
The company has entered into an agency agreements with its direct investment entity in Changchun, Chengdu, Dalian, Ningbo, Shenzhen, and Wuhan to control the advertising time on the mobile digital television network operated by such entity in that city.
Outreach Agency Cities
The company extends its geographic reach outside of its network by purchasing advertising time on mobile digital television networks either directly or through an agent in cities outside of its network at the request of its advertising clients.
As of December 31, 2009, 1,130 advertisers had purchased advertising time on its mobile digital television advertising network or its supplemental subway advertising platform either directly or through an advertising agent. The companys three major brand name advertisers include Unilever, Yum! Brands, and Luciano Soprani. As of December 31, 2009, the company had placed advertisements in 29 cities across China.
The companys major supplier of LCD screens is Xiamen Overseas Chinese Electronic Co., Ltd.
The companys competitors include Focus Media Holding Limited; AirMedia Group Inc.; Towona Mobile Digital Co., Ltd.; and Bus Online Media Co., Ltd.
VisionChina Media Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VisionChina Media Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VisionChina Media Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VisionChina Media Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VisionChina Media Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VisionChina Media Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISIONCHINA MEDIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VisionChina Media Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VisionChina Media Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VisionChina Media Inc. Major Shareholders
VisionChina Media Inc. History
VisionChina Media Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VisionChina Media Inc. Offices and Representations
VisionChina Media Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VisionChina Media Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VisionChina Media Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VisionChina Media Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
VisionChina Media Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VisionChina Media Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VisionChina Media Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VisionChina Media Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VisionChina Media Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VisionChina Media Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VisionChina Media Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VisionChina Media Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?