- The report contains detailed information about Two Way TV US Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Two Way TV US Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Two Way TV US Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Two Way TV US Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Two Way TV US Inc. business.
About Two Way TV US Inc.
Two Way TV US, Inc. (formerly known as TWIN Entertainment) (the company), provides interactive television technology solutions and games to digital cable and satellite operators, as well as programmers and content owners, interested in developing interactive gaming capabilities. As part of its service, the company intends to provide customers with technical assistance in developing and integrating interactive games into branded virtual games channels. These virtual game channels will reach the consumer through digital satellite or cable distribution networks that support some of the digital television platforms, including Liberate, OpenTV, Wink and Microsoft TV. The game offering can be a stand alone game comprised of still graphics and animation, or an enhanced overlay to an existing TV program, such as a sports event or a game show and will depend on many factors including the set top box hardware and the middleware chosen by the operator.
Licensed from Two Way TV Limited, the companys digital TV technology enables real time broadcast of interactive applications during live program transmissions. Two Way TV Limited's proprietary patented tool suite also enables the creation of interactive game content for both applications synchronized to broadcasts and standalone virtual games.
The Company intends to commercially launch its first service in the fourth quarter of 2002 and has already conducted a trial of certain games on the Charter Communications network in St Louis in partnership with digeo Technology, Inc. (formerly digeo Broadband Technology, Inc.), using the Microsoft TV platform.
The Companys service will have a choice of games for the viewer at all times which may include trivia style games, casino games, word games, number games and other types of formats.
Principal Products and Services
The Companys core product currently is its games pack. The games pack has been developed for both Microsoft TV and Liberate platforms and has been used in trials on the Charter Network in St Louis. The games pack can be made available on different middleware platforms and can be tailored to meet the needs of its cable and satellite TV partners. The games will be accessed through a digital TV set-top box menu selection operated by a standard remote control and presented on the television screen. Digital set-top boxes are broadband devices allowing two-way high-speed data transfer.
Two Way TV Limited's existing games, which have been launched in the United Kingdom, Australia, Israel and Portugal, consist of two types of games: "standalone" games and enhanced television games.
Standalone games consist of strategy games, word and number puzzles, trivia quizzes and arcade-style games. They are full-screen games that sit within a virtual channel and are available for play either on-demand or on a scheduled basis. An on-demand game is available for a set amount of time, usually 24 hours. A scheduled game has a specific start time or "window," and the viewer must play during that time.
The end users for its games will be digital cable and satellite viewers. The Company has two main categories of potential customers:
Broadcasters and content owners who require any combination of its creative and application development skills, integration and management services or licenses to content creation and management tools.
Cable and satellite operators who either want it to develop an "own branded' interactive games offering for their customers or wish to license from it the technology and tools to develop their own interactive applications.
The Companys competitors include ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and Game Show Network. The Company also competes with Spiderdance and GoldPocket. Within the iTV space, there are some potential competitors such as Static (Playjam), VisiWare (LudiTV), Buzztime, MetaTV and Net4TV.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TWO WAY TV US INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TWO WAY TV US INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TWO WAY TV US INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TWO WAY TV US INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TWO WAY TV US INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Two Way TV US Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Two Way TV US Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Two Way TV US Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Two Way TV US Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Two Way TV US Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TWO WAY TV US INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TWO WAY TV US INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TWO WAY TV US INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TWO WAY TV US INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TWO WAY TV US INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TWO WAY TV US INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Two Way TV US Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Two Way TV US Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Two Way TV US Inc. Major Shareholders
Two Way TV US Inc. History
Two Way TV US Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Two Way TV US Inc. Offices and Representations
Two Way TV US Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Two Way TV US Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Two Way TV US Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Two Way TV US Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Two Way TV US Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Two Way TV US Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Two Way TV US Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Two Way TV US Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Two Way TV US Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Two Way TV US Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Two Way TV US Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Two Way TV US Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?