- The report contains detailed information about TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation business.
About TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation operates as a broadcasting holding company in Japan and internationally. It engages in terrestrial digital broadcasting activities; selling secondary rights to broadcast programs; contract broadcasting via satellite; securing rights to characters, animation, broadcasts, and other related content; distributing content via mobile and Internet channels; and developing other businesses in connection with peripheral rights. The company also involves in the planning/production and management of copyrights related to musical compositions; production of music programs; event management activities; content distribution; planning and production of animation; planning/sale of packaged software; and planning and production of studio sets and lighting. In addition, it engages in the development/administration of computer systems; planning/building of computer infrastructure; planning and production of television programs; direct marketing through television/Internet; advertising activities; sale of non-life insurance products; operation and management of editing studio; production of television news programs in the United States; and FM broadcasting and broadcast program production activities. Further, TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation provides commercial broadcast preparation, program captioning, news/sports news editing, and other editing services; technical services related to programs; and animation programs for broadcast on CS subscription channels. The company was formerly known as TV TOKYO Corporation and changed its name to TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation on October 01, 2010. TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation was founded in 1968 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TV TOKYO HOLDINGS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Major Shareholders
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation History
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Offices and Representations
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TV TOKYO Holdings Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?