- The report contains detailed information about Tohokushinsha Film Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tohokushinsha Film Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tohokushinsha Film Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tohokushinsha Film Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tohokushinsha Film Corporation business.
About Tohokushinsha Film Corporation
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation (TFC) operates as an integrated media company in Japan. The company produces and distributes features films and entertainment programmes, including dramas, news magazines, documentaries, and animated shows; provides digital versatile disc and home videos releases; develops original characters for merchandising and licensing; and acquires projects, such as books and concepts, and develops those into film projects. It also distributes various television (TV) programmes of American and European producers in Japan. The company dubs and subtitles various titles from other languages into Japanese, as well as develops content for Internet and wireless media. TFC produces TV commercials, promotional videos, music videos, and other films, as well as operates 10 satellite channels. In addition, the company operates supermarkets under the names National Azabu and National Den-en, as well as engages in online wine merchandising; retail and wholesale of recording media; and provides interior design and related merchandise. TFC provides sales promotion service to its customers in various business areas, which include printing, creating visual images, organizing promotional events, designing and producing premium goods, directmail marketing, and other services. It also designs and produces multimedia pieces, such as graphics, video presentation, and point-of-purchase, as well as sales promotions in conjunction with TV commercials for various brands. The company was established in 1961 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tohokushinsha Film Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tohokushinsha Film Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOHOKUSHINSHA FILM CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Major Shareholders
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation History
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Offices and Representations
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tohokushinsha Film Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?