- The report contains detailed information about TEN Network Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TEN Network Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TEN Network Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TEN Network Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TEN Network Holdings Ltd. business.
About TEN Network Holdings Ltd.
Ten Network Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in commercial television licensing and out-of-home advertising primarily in Australia. The company operates in two segments, Television and Out-of-home. The Television segment operates two free-to-air television channels in the Australian metropolitan markets of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth. The segment operates a national network of wholly owned commercial television stations: TVQ-10 Brisbane, TEN-10 Sydney, ATV-10 Melbourne, ADS-10 Adelaide, and NEW-10 Perth. The Out-of-home segment engages in advertising outside home entertainment. This segment advertises in various forms, such as roadside billboards, internal and external airport signage, internal shopping mall media, in-store visual merchandising and point-of-sale, digital elevator media solutions, and small format signage in universities and higher educational institutions. It has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Pyrmont, Australia. TEN Network Holdings Ltd. operates as former subsidiary of Canwest MediaWorks.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TEN Network Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TEN Network Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEN NETWORK HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. History
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TEN Network Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?