- The report contains detailed information about Television Broadcasts Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Television Broadcasts Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Television Broadcasts Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Television Broadcasts Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Television Broadcasts Ltd. business.
About Television Broadcasts Ltd.
Television Broadcasts Limited engages in television broadcasting, program production, and other television-related activities in Hong Kong.
The company is organized on a worldwide basis into five main business segments: Terrestrial television broadcasting, Programme licensing and distribution, Overseas satellite pay TV operations, Channel operations, and Other activities.
Terrestrial television broadcasting: The company provides free-to-air broadcasting of television programmes and commercials and production of programmes.
Programme licensing and distribution: The company engages in the distribution of television programmes and channels to video and telecast operators.
Overseas satellite pay TV operations: The company engages in the provision of satellite pay television services to subscribers in the United States of America, Europe, and Australia.
Channel operations: The company engages in the compilation and distribution of television channels in Mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and other countries.
Other activities: The company engages in the provision of contents to mobile devices, website portal, magazine publication, licensing and distribution of movies and other related services.
Hong Kong: The company engages in terrestrial television broadcasting with programme/commercial production, distribution of television channels, provision of contents to mobile devices, Web site portal, magazine publication, licensing and distribution of movies and sale of video compact discs and digital video discs.
Taiwan: The company provides cable television channel services; and licenses and distributes television programmes.
USA and Canada: The company engages in the licensing and distribution of television programmes and channels and satellite pay TV operations.
Australia: The company engages in the licensing and distribution of television programmes and satellite pay TV operations.
Europe: The company engages in the licensing and distribution of television programmes and satellite pay TV operations.
Mainland China: The company engages in the licensing and distribution of television programmes and channels and satellite TV channel services.
Malaysia and Singapore: The company engages in the licensing and distribution of television programmes and channels.
Other countries: The company principally engages in the licensing and distribution of television programmes and channels.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Television Broadcasts Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Television Broadcasts Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Television Broadcasts Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Television Broadcasts Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Television Broadcasts Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELEVISION BROADCASTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Major Shareholders
Television Broadcasts Ltd. History
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Offices and Representations
Television Broadcasts Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Television Broadcasts Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Television Broadcasts Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Television Broadcasts Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Television Broadcasts Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Television Broadcasts Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?