- The report contains detailed information about Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sun Entertainment Holding Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. business.
About Sun Entertainment Holding Corp.
Sun Entertainment Holding Corporation engages in the merchandising of records and tapes in the United States. The company has the license rights to use certain master sound recordings owned by Shelby Singleton Enterprises, Inc.
The company controls the rights to approximately 7,000 classic Rock & Roll, Rockabilly, Country, Rhythm & Blues, Gospel, and Bluegrass titles from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. These recordings included songs, such as Whole Lot of Shakin Going On/Jerry Lee Lewis, I Walk The Line/Johnny Cash, Blue Suede Shoes/Carl Perkins, Lonely Weekends/Charlie Rich, Ooby Dooby/Roy Orbison, Harper Valley PTA/Jeannie C. Riley, From A Jack To A King/Ned Miller, Chapel Of Love/The Dixie Cups, and The Boy From New York City/The Ad Libs.
The company has royalty licensing arrangements with the major record companies, such as Universal, SonyBMG, Warner Music Group, and EMI, independent record companies, such as Madacy, Time-Life Music, and from digital download companies, such as Apple iTunes and eMusic in the United States and Charly and Disky in Europe. It markets its catalog of master recordings for use in television shows, movies, commercials, and compilation and special album releases.
Sun Entertainment Holding Corporation was founded in 1952.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUN ENTERTAINMENT HOLDING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Major Shareholders
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. History
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Offices and Representations
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?