- The report contains detailed information about SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SIRIUS XM Radio Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. business.
About SIRIUS XM Radio Inc.
Sirius XM Radio Inc. provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. The company broadcasts its music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic, and weather channels in the United States for a subscription fee through its proprietary satellite radio systems the SIRIUS system and the XM system.
The SIRIUS system consists of four in-orbit satellites, over 125 terrestrial repeaters that receive and retransmit signals, satellite uplink facilities, and studios. The XM system consists of four in-orbit satellites, approximately 650 terrestrial repeaters that receive and retransmit signals, satellite uplink facilities, and studios. Subscribers can also receive certain of its music and other channels over the Internet.
The companys satellite radios are primarily distributed through automakers (OEMs); nationwide through retail locations; and through its Websites.
The company offers a dynamic programming lineup of approximately 135 channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, and traffic and weather on each of the SIRIUS platform and the XM platform of which 104 channels are available to subscribers on both platforms. The channel line-ups for the SIRIUS service and the XM service vary in certain respects and are available at sirius.com and xmradio.com.
The companys Best of SIRIUS package offers to XM subscribers the Howard Stern channels, Martha Stewart Living Radio, SIRIUS NFL Radio, SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, Playboy Radio and play-by-play NFL games and college sports programming. The companys Best of XM package offers to SIRIUS subscribers Oprah Radio, The Virus, XM Public Radio, MLB Home Plate, NHL Home Ice, The PGA Tour Network, and select play-by-play of NBA and NHL games and college sports programming. The company also offers family friendly, mostly music and mostly sports, news, and talk packages.
The SIRIUS platform offers 69 channels and the XM platform offers 71 channels of commercial-free music. Each platform offers a selection of music genres, ranging from rock, pop, and hip-hop to country, dance, jazz, Latin and classical. Within each genre, the company offers a range of formats, styles and recordings.
The companys channels are produced, programmed and hosted by a team of experts in their fields, and each channel is operated as an individual radio station, with a distinct format and branding. The company also provides special features, such as its Artist Confidential series, which provides interviews and performances from some of the biggest names in music, and pop up channels featuring the music of particular artists.
Live play-by-play sports: The company is the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), NASCAR, Formula One, NBA, NHL, and the PGA Tour, and broadcast most major college sports, including NCAA Division I football and basketball games. Soccer coverage includes matches from the Barclays English Premier League and UEFA Champions League. The company also air FIS Alpine Skiing and World Cup events and horse racing.
The company offers exclusive talk channels and programs such as MLBs Home Plate, SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, SIRIUS NFL Radio and Chris Mad Dog Russos Mad Dog Unleashed on Mad Dog Radio, as well as simulcasts of select ESPN television shows, including SportsCenter.
Talk and Entertainment Programming
The company offers a multitude of talk and entertainment channels for various audiences. The companys spectrum of talk programming is a significant differentiator from terrestrial radio and other audio entertainment providers.
The companys talk radio offerings also feature dozens of talk personalities, many creating radio shows that air exclusively on its services, including Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, Rosie ODonnell, Barbara Walters, Opie and Anthony, Bob Edwards, Senator Bill Bradley, Deepak Chopra and doctors from the NYU Langone Medical Center.
The companys comedy channels present a range of humor, such as Jamie Foxxs The Foxxhole, Laugh USA, Blue Collar Comedy, and Raw Dog Comedy. Othe
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIRIUS XM RADIO INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Major Shareholders
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. History
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Offices and Representations
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?