- The report contains detailed information about Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. business.
About Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc.
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. operates as a lifestyle content and interactive services company with television and interactive brands. The companys businesses engage audiences and serve advertisers by delivering entertaining and useful content that focuses on specifically defined topics of interest.
The company manages its operations through two segments, Lifestyle Media and Interactive Services.
LIFESTYLE MEDIA SEGMENT
The Lifestyle Media business segment includes six national television networks and its portfolio of related interactive lifestyle brands. The segment engages in the sale of advertising time on national television networks and interactive media platforms, and affiliate services to cable television operations, direct-to-home satellite services and other network programming. The Lifestyle Media segment also engages in the licensing of its content to third parties, primarily in international markets, and the licensing of its brands for consumer products, such as videos, books, kitchenware, and tools. Lifestyle Media operates three channels, HGTV-HD, Food Network-HD, and Travel Channel-HD.
The company has launched Food Network on B-Sky-B in the United Kingdom, reaching 10 million households. The Food Networks distribution in the U.K., other European markets, the Middle East and Africa is supported by a joint venture the company entered into and controls with Liberty Global Inc.s Chello Zone.
The companys lifestyle-oriented interactive businesses are focused on the internal development and acquisition of interactive media brands. The lifestyle-oriented interactive businesses consist of multiple Web sites, including its six network-branded Web sites, FoodNetwork.com, HGTV.com, TravelChannel.com, DIYNetwork.com, FineLiving.com, and GACTV.com. In addition to serving as the home Web sites for the segments television programming networks, the Web sites provide informational and instructional content on specific topics with in their lifestyle content categories. The lifestyle Web sites also consist of other digital services, including HGTVPro.com, which appeals to construction professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts; RecipeZaar.com, a recipe-sharing social networking Web site; and FrontDoor.com a local real estate search and consumer information site that features millions of home listings and various videos.
Home and Garden Television (HGTV): HGTV engages in home television programming. HGTV reaches approximately 99 million domestic households via cable and direct satellite television services. HGTV television programming and Internet content commands an audience interested specifically in home and shelter-related topics. HGTV is televisions network to such topics as decorating, interior design, home remodeling, landscape design, and real estate.
FOOD NETWORK: Food Network is a cable and satellite television network. The network engages viewers with likable hosts and personalities who explore interesting and different ways to approach food and food-related topics. Food Network is available in 99 million U.S. television households and its programming can be seen internationally in 150 countries and territories. The company owns approximately 69% of the Food Network and is the managing partner. The Tribune Company has a non-controlling interest of approximately 31% in Food Network. Food Network programming and Internet content attracts audiences interested in food-related topics. Food Network is televisions network allocated to such topics as food preparation, dining out, entertaining, food manufacturing, nutrition, and healthy eating.
TRAVEL CHANNEL: Travel Channel is a travel multi-media brand, offering television, video, Internet, and mobile entertainment and information to travel enthusiasts.
DIY NETWORK (DIY): DIY is a television network and Web site allocated to presenting entertaining and informational programming and content across a range of do-it-yourself categories, including home building; home improvement; automotive restoration and repair; crafts; gardening; landscaping, hobbies, and woodworking. The network is available in approximately 53 million t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCRIPPS NETWORKS INTERACTIVE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Major Shareholders
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. History
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Offices and Representations
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?