- The report contains detailed information about RS Public Company Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RS Public Company Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RS Public Company Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RS Public Company Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RS Public Company Limited business.
About RS Public Company Limited
RS Public Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides entertainment and sport content, and media services principally in Thailand. Its entertainment and sport content activities include music business, which include music creation, marketing, distribution, and copyright collection; digital business comprising mobile services, such as ring tones, ring back tones, star wallpapers, java karaoke, java games, song downloads, and video on demand services, as well as broadband Internet services; and Showbiz business consisting of concert organizing, events organizing, and artist management. The companys entertainment and sport content activities also comprise online business that captures customer lifestyles through www.zheza.com, www.youdumv.com, and www.pleng.com Websites; movie business, including the provision of comedy, horror, and romance flick movies; and sports business, which include the management of sporting data and information for various sports, as well as live broadcast feeds and marketing promotion for sporting events. In its media business the company produces shows and manages advertising time in various television stations, as well as produces content for radio broadcasts for Max 94.5 and Cool 93 Fahrenheit stations targeting school students, university students, and working groups. Further, it publishes Dara Daily Tabloid, a paparazzi style magazine, as well as Dara Daily, a daily newspaper that focuses on entertainment matters and businesses; and offers in-store media services. RS Public Company Limited, formerly known as R.S. Promotion Public Company Limited, was founded in 1976 and is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RS Public Company Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RS Public Company Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RS Public Company Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RS Public Company Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RS Public Company Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RS PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RS Public Company Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RS Public Company Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RS Public Company Limited Major Shareholders
RS Public Company Limited History
RS Public Company Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RS Public Company Limited Offices and Representations
RS Public Company Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RS Public Company Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RS Public Company Limited Capital Market Snapshot
RS Public Company Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
RS Public Company Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RS Public Company Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RS Public Company Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RS Public Company Limited 1-year Stock Charts
RS Public Company Limited 5-year Stock Charts
RS Public Company Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RS Public Company Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RS Public Company Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?