- The report contains detailed information about RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. business.
About RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd.
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. provides content management and distribution services to the television and radio broadcasting industries. The company, through its proprietary RRsat Global Network, composed of satellite and terrestrial fiber optic transmission capacity and the public Internet, is able to offer distribution services for content providers.
The companys content distribution services involve the worldwide transmission of video and audio broadcasts over its RRsat Global Network infrastructure. It provides content management and distribution services to approximately 545 television and radio channels, covering approximately 150 countries. The company offers continuous distribution services to channels, such as Baby TV, Baby First TV, Fashion TV, MGM, GOD TV, NTD TV, SARAFAN TV, AON TV, BVN TV, Telemedia Interactv, Kurdsat, Thai Global Network, and Turkish Radio and Television, and occasional and news distribution services to channels, such as Fox News, Israeli Channels (2, 5 and 10), Al Jazeera and Russia Today.
The company provides mobile satellite services, or MSS, over the Inmarsat satellite network. It provides global telephony, fax, data, Internet and other value added services to end users and ISPs (Inmarsat Service Providers) who use designated Inmarsat terminals. This service is targeted at shipping, aviation, construction and oil companies, humanitarian aid organizations, governmental agencies, and other end customers that require telephony and Internet services in remote areas of the world that lack telecommunications infrastructure. The company provides MSS to approximately 160 end customers, either directly or through two ISPs.
The company also utilize hosted teleports (teleports at which the connectivity and transmission capabilities, and in some cases the equipment and transmission capacity, are provided by a third party pursuant to a service agreement) in the United States, Spain, Hong Kong, Serbia, Australia, Argentina, Hungary, Italy, Russia, Germany, the Philippines, Slovenia, Taiwan, Belgium, and the United Kingdom. These teleports provide continuous and occasional uplink, downlink and turnaround transmission services. Uplink services consist of the transmission of a broadcast from a teleport to a satellite, downlink services consist of the reception of a broadcast that is transmitted from a satellite to a teleport, and turnaround consists of downlinking a satellite signal and instantaneously uplinking it again, either to transmit a signal beyond the range of a single satellite or to change the signal from one transmission bandwidth to another. The company transmits to 47 satellites and receives transmissions from 68 satellites that cover every significant population center.
The companys RRsat Global Network delivers its customers' content to five different end markets to cable operators and satellite operators, to Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) operators, to the Direct to Home market and to the public Internet. The company maintains hosted terrestrial points of presence (POPs) in four continents, with its leased terrestrial fiber optic transmission network linking its teleports to its points of presence (POPs) in the United States (New Jersey, New York, Washington DC, Pennsylvania and California), the United Kingdom, Russia, Israel, Italy, Australia, and Hungary.
In addition to a range of content distribution services, the company provides content management services for broadcast video and audio. These services include production and playout services and satellite newsgathering services (SNG). Its automated playout facility offers various value-added services, such as the ability to compile a customer's discrete programming and advertising content into a broadcast channel.
The company also offers its broadcasting customers various production services on a contractual basis. It provides satellite newsgathering services (SNG) through its fleet of ten fully-equipped vans for outside broadcasting (live broadcasts made from outside the television studio by means of portable cameras linked to its vans, which contain the necessary equipment for broadcasting them
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RRSAT GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Major Shareholders
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. History
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Offices and Representations
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RRSat Global Communications Network Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?