- The report contains detailed information about Publicis Groupe SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Publicis Groupe SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Publicis Groupe SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Publicis Groupe SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Publicis Groupe SA business.
About Publicis Groupe SA
Publicis Groupe S.A. operates in the media business worldwide. The company operates in approximately 200 cities located in 104 countries, on five continents. Its primary markets are the U.S., Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
The company, in Japan, operates through a strategic partnership with Dentsu.
Traditional advertising services: The company provides traditional advertising services primarily through the Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi, and Leo Burnett networks. Publicis also conducts its traditional advertising operations through smaller, local units that respond to specific needs of particular clients, such as Fallon (which is under the same roof as Saatchi & Saatchi), the Bartle Bogle Hegarty agency based in the U.K. in which it holds a 49% interest, as well as Marcel, the Kaplan Thaler Group, and Beacon.
Specialized Agencies and Marketing Services (SAMS): To complete or replace traditional advertising services, the company provides a variety of specialized communications services, such as public relations, corporate and financial communications, healthcare communications, direct marketing, sales promotion, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), interactive communications, events communications, and design. SAMS is provided mainly by Publicis Public Relations and Communications Group (PRCC), MS&L, Publicis Consultants, Freud, Betterway, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG), and Publicis.
Events Worldwide: These specialized communications services are provided in conjunction with traditional advertising services. Digitas is a SAMS provider and has enhanced the Groups digital and interactive communications network, which includes Digitas Health, Arc, Prodigious Worldwide, Publicis.Net, and Publicis Modem.
Media services: Publicis offers media planning and consulting services, as well as media and advertising space purchasing services, through PGM (Publicis Groupe Media) entities: Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, and Denuo. In addition, the company owns, primarily in France, a business called Médias & Régies Europe, which sells advertising space in the press, in the cinema, on billboards, and on the radio. In June 2008, Publicis Groupe announced the launch of VivaKi, a strategic initiative combining Starcom MediaVest, ZenithOptimedia, Digitas, and Denuo.
The companys advertising services principally involve the creation of advertising for products, services, and brands. They also include strategic planning involving the analysis of a product, service, or brand compared to its competitors through market research, consumer behavior studies, sociological and psychological studies, and creative insight.
SAMS (Specialized Agencies and Marketing Services) Services
A range of specialized communications services offered by the company complements or replaces its traditional advertising activities within a given communications campaign, or provides a means of communication for specific targets or products (in particular, healthcare communications and multicultural communications). Services provided by SAMS operations include:
Direct marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM): CRM focuses on building client relationships with individual customers. Through its CRM operations, Publicis assists clients in creating programs that reach individual customers. In addition, Publicis provides the appropriate tools and database support to those programs.
Sales promotion and point-of-sale marketing: Publicis sales promotion operations seek to determine the effective means for communicating with consumers at the point-of-sale locations.
Healthcare communications: Publicis has a network of agencies that work mainly with clients in the healthcare industry to allow them to reach professional customers, such as doctors and other medical professionals, in contrast to mass communications campaigns for drugs, which are often managed by generalist advertising agencies. Publicis provides marketing services that cover the entire life cycle of a drug from consulting prior to the release on the market, to advertising, to
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Publicis Groupe SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Publicis Groupe SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Publicis Groupe SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Publicis Groupe SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Publicis Groupe SA Industry Position Analysis
6. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PUBLICIS GROUPE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Publicis Groupe SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Publicis Groupe SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Publicis Groupe SA Major Shareholders
Publicis Groupe SA History
Publicis Groupe SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Publicis Groupe SA Offices and Representations
Publicis Groupe SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Publicis Groupe SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Publicis Groupe SA Capital Market Snapshot
Publicis Groupe SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Publicis Groupe SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Publicis Groupe SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Publicis Groupe SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Publicis Groupe SA 1-year Stock Charts
Publicis Groupe SA 5-year Stock Charts
Publicis Groupe SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Publicis Groupe SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Publicis Groupe SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?