- The report contains detailed information about ProElite, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ProElite, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ProElite, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ProElite, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ProElite, Inc. business.
About ProElite, Inc.
ProElite, Inc. operates as a holding company for entities that organize and promote mixed martial arts matches, and create an internet community for martial arts enthusiasts and practitioners.
The company is in the process of acquiring multiple on- and off-line brands to increase its entertainment properties, content libraries and tool set offerings for fighters, fans and organizations in and around MMA. EliteXC, its fight brand, produces and promotes live events featuring the top fighters in MMA while ProElite.com has created an MMA grassroots online social network.
The companys business model includes partnering with (and creating) distribution channels for the video content created by its live events and on-line products. The distribution channels include CBS, Showtime, CBS Sportsline, other major portals as well as additional television network and cable channels. Each live event may generate up to fifty hours of MMA video footage, and the company has finalized licensing deals for the right to thousands of hours of MMA and other combat footage. This footage can be edited into videos or other formats that can be sold or used to market fighters and future events.
As of December 31, 2007, the company and its subsidiaries have promoted 18 events, including two events featured on pay-per-view. ProElite.com has grown to approximately 90,000 registered members since its launch on February 1, 2007. ProElite.com attracts approximately 200,000 unique visitors per month who generate approximately 1,000,000 page views. ProElite.com has streamed 14 events online of the companys live events, as well as other fight brands including EliteXC, Cage Rage (London), ICON Sports (Hawaii), No Limits Gym (California), Fury Fighting Championship (Brazil), Ring of Fire (Philippines) and Abu Dhabi (grappling tournament).
The company, in November 2006, entered into a television distribution agreement with Showtime Networks to televise the companys live events. The agreement provides that the company would provide a minimum number of events for the years 2007 through 2009.
The company has established an online community of MMA fans, fighters and organizations on its ProElite.com website. Its Website includes forums, chats, message boards, internal communications, the ability to post photos, videos and other content, e-commerce and transaction engines. The companys websites also feature footage from its live events, webcast events, and post-fight interviews with MMA fighters. The ProElite.com website features events and is a social networking website for MMA fans and fighters. The EliteXC.com website publicizes only the companys events and promotes its fighters.
Mark Burnett and JMBP, Inc.
The company entered into an agreement with Mark Burnett and JMBP, Inc., a California corporation wholly-owned by Mark Burnett, in connection with a television series involving MMA for the initial exhibition during prime time on one of the specified networks or cable broadcasters.
The company faces competition from existing international organizations such as the Ultimate Fighting Championship and Pride Fighting. Both Ultimate Fighting Championship, or UFC, and Pride Fighting are owned by Zuffa, LLC, a MMA promoter in the United States. Other U.S. based MMA competitors include Strikeforce and International Fight League.
ProElite, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROELITE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROELITE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROELITE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROELITE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROELITE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ProElite, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ProElite, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ProElite, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ProElite, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ProElite, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROELITE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROELITE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROELITE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROELITE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROELITE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROELITE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ProElite, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ProElite, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ProElite, Inc. Major Shareholders
ProElite, Inc. History
ProElite, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ProElite, Inc. Offices and Representations
ProElite, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ProElite, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ProElite, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ProElite, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
ProElite, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ProElite, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ProElite, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ProElite, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ProElite, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ProElite, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ProElite, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ProElite, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?