- The report contains detailed information about One Media Publishing Group PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for One Media Publishing Group PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The One Media Publishing Group PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes One Media Publishing Group PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of One Media Publishing Group PLC business.
About One Media Publishing Group PLC
One Media Publishing Group PLC and its subsidiaries provide music and video rights to the music industry in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. It engages in acquiring and licensing audio-visual intellectual copyrights and publishing for distribution through traditional media and the digital downloading medium. The company also licenses various audio/visual rights, including the digital rights to the Motorcity catalogue of approximately 2,500 tracks of Motown & High Energy music; Synergie Logistics catalogue of approximately 6,000 tracks of Blues, Rock & Pop music, the Miki Dallon catalogue of rock, pop, blues and punk; and Rainbow Media catalogue of Ambient, instrumental and religious music, and songs for children comprising approximately 600 kids and pre-schools songs and nursery rhymes. It offers its material for release on CD and DVD by record labels for album, music DVD, and compilation release. In addition, it provides business to business content to the downloading music retailers. One Media Publishing Group is based in Iver Heath, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. One Media Publishing Group PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of One Media Publishing Group PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of One Media Publishing Group PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. One Media Publishing Group PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. One Media Publishing Group PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONE MEDIA PUBLISHING GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
One Media Publishing Group PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
One Media Publishing Group PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
One Media Publishing Group PLC Major Shareholders
One Media Publishing Group PLC History
One Media Publishing Group PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
One Media Publishing Group PLC Offices and Representations
One Media Publishing Group PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
One Media Publishing Group PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
One Media Publishing Group PLC Capital Market Snapshot
One Media Publishing Group PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
One Media Publishing Group PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
One Media Publishing Group PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
One Media Publishing Group PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
One Media Publishing Group PLC 1-year Stock Charts
One Media Publishing Group PLC 5-year Stock Charts
One Media Publishing Group PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
One Media Publishing Group PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
One Media Publishing Group PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?